⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 August, 05:15
FLAT EARTH EXPLAINED - WHY IT MATTERS - WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
12 August, 07:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I have seen this subject trigger the most reasonable people and it always makes me go hmmmm..... The possibility or even discussing it seriously disturbs them. Why get so upset over such a thing??? Maybe because it destroys all that they have been taught all that they ever trusted in which makes them take a hard look at life.... and who is actually in control!! Be Blessed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
And like I mentioned to someone who called me crazy for even bringing up the theory. This was my response.

"This is another interesting map that shows more than just the continents of which we know.

I am not claiming that any of this is true, but knowing how much we have been deceived and lied to, why would this be any different? 🤷‍♂️"
07:33 PM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
agent kek @agent_kek
13 August, 06:07

agent kek @agent_kek
13 August, 06:07
In response agent kek to his Publication

agent kek @agent_kek
13 August, 06:40
In response agent kek to his Publication
☝️☝️☝️

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
12 August, 08:58
I find it particullarly frustrating when people use the simpsons other movies to show how they mock us then turn and mock others for doing the same when it doesnt fit their narrative🤦‍♀️ I say keep your mind open to the possibilities that come before us. I shelve things at times until I find more info when folks immediately become reactionary I do tend to become quite more interested... Truth is never shaken in my experience if my husband calls me out on my bullshit and I get upset more often than not deep down I feel its true when he is wrong I am not moved in the slightest. Doing the inner work will lead us closer to truth!

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 August, 08:43
Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, Tartaria....what else has been left out of the history books?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 August, 08:52
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Nicola Tesla, Giants, History of Federal Reserve, Truth about Titanic, Nazis in America, Tunnels and Underground Cities, etc etc etc

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 August, 08:32
this is correct

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 August, 08:51
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Our part of earth is flat. It is a small part of earth. Earth is toroidal shaped overall and the map above is not far off.

Earth is both round and flat. Antarctica is like prison walls as this is a farm

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 August, 11:35
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
If I survive the last parts of the movie, I want to go to all the places outside the small part of the world I have known.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 August, 08:23
The United Nations have the Flat earth as their LOGO. All elites are freemasons.. they ALL know the truth... it's their secret... or has been all these decades. They wanted for us to believe in "Scarcity" and not RISE against them.... because we all just fell into place and believed everything. They programmed mankind to feel "empathy" and "compassion" and to be frugal with resources... telling ourselves we must not use up energy etc. But truth is our earth will never run out of resources.... God created this home for us in Abundance. Anyways,... we have arrived at the Age of Aquarius... aka The age of Abundance.... see, the Water bearer :)

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 August, 08:09
So interesting!!! Flat Earth is new to me, but the information is very compelling!! After everything I am now awake to, this is no longer shocking. 😊 So much more to discover!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 August, 08:17
In response Awake Now to her Publication
YAAASSSSS!!! Welcome to the REAL WORLD!! How wonderful the truth is... even if such a devastating crime was committed against humanity... and for some... ALL of their lives...

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 August, 10:51
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Read Genesis

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
12 August, 07:46
5 layers

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
12 August, 07:45
That is maybe we are shifting to the next ring Lemuria 🤔🦄🦅🌈✨💥💚💙💖

12 August, 07:48
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
BQQM
"The Fabled Lost Continent That Turned Out To Be Real — Almost For decades, scientists offered wild theories about the fabled lost continent of Lemuria in the Indian Ocean. Then, in 2013, scientists actually found some evidence. Edouard Riou/New York Public Library A hypothetical rendering of Lemuria from 1893."

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
12 August, 07:39
🤔

12 August, 07:41
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Again, I have no clue if this is accurate or not. But we live in the upside down world.