Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
16 August, 11:45
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I am loving learning about this. We watched the 5 hr documentary over the weekend. I only have one question right now, how does a lunar eclipse happen? I can totally see how a solar one happens but can’t find an explination for the lunar. And the blood moon? Anyone? TYIA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
14 August, 12:25
Lots of non believers in God here. God clearly told us about our planet but apparently some dont want to believe it. "God sits above the circle of the earth", written long before anyone knew about planets and space. This is how lies start by not believing what God said. Written down from the mouth of God to the ears of Moses. Like we dont have enough BS to deal with? Men maniuplated some things but they CANNOT manipulate God and His word. Man is not more powerful than God and man cannot alter his Words no matter how hard they try. So if you are listening to God, you are well informed, if not than you might want to try some real facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 August, 02:48
How many of you as children went hmmmm wut?! when in school they told you the earth spins so fast you can't feel it?! How many asked why don't they fall down in Australia?! And you were told that it's just how it is ...
Probably the first time for many to feel confused...
The beginning of indoctrination
The video in great ...especially because it takes the all flat/globe discussion to another level...
The CREATOR , and US, His Creation...
Thanks for sharing🙏

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 August, 02:22
something being channeled?

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 August, 02:20
Since I was seven, I used to tell my parents that we lived in an ant farm. Something, everything never felt right. Then the Truman show came out. My mind was blown! That is what I have always felt!! I would ask people how am I standing, while everyone in China was as well? The same old answer..Gravity! Thanks for sharing!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 August, 10:50
Genesis tells us what the earth is. Great video - thanks for posting it.

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
12 August, 10:32

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
12 August, 10:28
everytime I see a rainbow, I ask myself how do people not see!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 August, 10:03
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Did you watch the video?

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
13 August, 11:09
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
IF you believe in the Triune God it’s simply this:

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 August, 09:52
2 Pics fur sher! 🐸

Have Faith @rAnnbci
12 August, 09:58
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤣 the 2nd one

Data Gramma @Vic
13 August, 02:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
No words....

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 August, 09:12
im ready for the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
12 August, 09:10
I am so sick of being lied to! I see thru the matrix and have raised my daughter to see the truth.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
12 August, 09:07
🌎💥Sky Event

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 August, 09:14
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
Thought I Was The Only One To Make That Connection. Nuclear Sky.

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

12 August, 09:08
In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication
You clearly didn't watch the video.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 August, 08:30
BECAUSE SCIENCE IS "INSTEAD" OF GOD....REMOVE THE INDIVIDUAL RELATIONSHIP AND CREATE A DEPENDENCY.... DEPENDENCY = REMOVAL OF A RELATIONSHIP TO OUR CREATOR. .

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 August, 09:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
great visual!!! science or God...like its a choice ....there would be no science without God period. these people are stupid

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
12 August, 08:25
one can still believe in God regardless of their belief in the spherical or flat nature of the earth. the choice is yours.

12 August, 09:13
In response Faithful Servant to his Publication
No different than science. The first verse of the bible explains science in a nutshell:
"In the BEGINNING GOD CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH."

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 August, 08:06
Great Album, great album cover...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Boston - More Than A Feeling (HQ) - YouTube

"More Than A Feeling" is a song by the rock band Boston. Released in 1976, the song has become a staple of classic rock.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
12 August, 09:10
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
It was my favorite album when I was younger.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
12 August, 07:52
What if I told you that you’ve been lied to your entire existence….🤔

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
12 August, 08:39
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
YEP FROM THE TIME OF BIRTH ABOUT EVERYTHING

Shar Sirn @SharS
12 August, 09:02
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I'd say, Thanks for stating the truth!
We have been lied to about EVERYTHING!😠

1776 Life @pacu44
12 August, 07:23
Gregg?

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
12 August, 07:20
I have seen this subject trigger the most reasonable people and it always makes me go hmmmm..... The possibility or even discussing it seriously disturbs them. Why get so upset over such a thing??? Maybe because it destroys all that they have been taught all that they ever trusted in which makes them take a hard look at life.... and who is actually in control!! Be Blessed!

12 August, 07:33
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
And like I mentioned to someone who called me crazy for even bringing up the theory. This was my response.

"This is another interesting map that shows more than just the continents of which we know.

I am not claiming that any of this is true, but knowing how much we have been deceived and lied to, why would this be any different? 🤷‍♂️"

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 August, 08:19
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
2000% accurate! All are theories... be it that they come from people.. or they come from the media. We must each be a Seeker and calculate it on our own. We were born to do that. "education" is BS... or.. it happens to be BS because it is based on a foundation of a LIE.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 August, 07:06
this is amazing!