⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 August, 05:15
FLAT EARTH EXPLAINED - WHY IT MATTERS - WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
I have seen this subject trigger the most reasonable people and it always makes me go hmmmm..... The possibility or even discussing it seriously disturbs them. Why get so upset over such a thing??? Maybe because it destroys all that they have been taught all that they ever trusted in which makes them take a hard look at life.... and who is actually in control!! Be Blessed!
07:20 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CompassionateWitness in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 August, 08:19
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
2000% accurate! All are theories... be it that they come from people.. or they come from the media. We must each be a Seeker and calculate it on our own. We were born to do that. "education" is BS... or.. it happens to be BS because it is based on a foundation of a LIE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 August, 07:33
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
And like I mentioned to someone who called me crazy for even bringing up the theory. This was my response.

"This is another interesting map that shows more than just the continents of which we know.

I am not claiming that any of this is true, but knowing how much we have been deceived and lied to, why would this be any different? 🤷‍♂️"

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
12 August, 08:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I find it particullarly frustrating when people use the simpsons other movies to show how they mock us then turn and mock others for doing the same when it doesnt fit their narrative🤦‍♀️ I say keep your mind open to the possibilities that come before us. I shelve things at times until I find more info when folks immediately become reactionary I do tend to become quite more interested... Truth is never shaken in my experience if my husband calls me out on my bullshit and I get upset more often than not deep down I feel its true when he is wrong I am not moved in the slightest. Doing the inner work will lead us closer to truth!

agent kek @agent_kek
13 August, 06:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication