⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 August, 05:15
FLAT EARTH EXPLAINED - WHY IT MATTERS - WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
12 August, 07:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I have seen this subject trigger the most reasonable people and it always makes me go hmmmm..... The possibility or even discussing it seriously disturbs them. Why get so upset over such a thing??? Maybe because it destroys all that they have been taught all that they ever trusted in which makes them take a hard look at life.... and who is actually in control!! Be Blessed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 August, 07:33
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
And like I mentioned to someone who called me crazy for even bringing up the theory. This was my response.

"This is another interesting map that shows more than just the continents of which we know.

I am not claiming that any of this is true, but knowing how much we have been deceived and lied to, why would this be any different? 🤷‍♂️"

Awake Now @Awakenow
So interesting!!! Flat Earth is new to me, but the information is very compelling!! After everything I am now awake to, this is no longer shocking. 😊 So much more to discover!!
08:09 PM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 August, 10:51
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Read Genesis

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 August, 08:17
YAAASSSSS!!! Welcome to the REAL WORLD!! How wonderful the truth is... even if such a devastating crime was committed against humanity... and for some... ALL of their lives...

Awake Now @Awakenow
13 August, 01:59
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
yes - so true! This is awesome! I wonder if it really is as big as the picture states it could be? I wonder if UFOs are just those being outside of our ice wall? I wonder if that Ice Wall was motivation for Game of Thrones??

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
12 August, 08:16
Two long documentaries for your viewing and awakening pleasure:

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
12 August, 11:48
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Good share, Anon.

Hat Tip...!

Awake Now @Awakenow
13 August, 01:59
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 August, 08:11
Love that approach!!!!❤❤❤❤❤👏👏👏👏