Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
Sooo Is it just me

Or is it weird that NOT One of the Conservative Republicans have peeped a single Word on Mike Lindell & his findings on the voter fraud

NOT ONE …

Not a word from ANY of them
07:05 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 August, 10:10
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Like I wrote on a mailer and that came about a week ago soliciting donations for the GOP: "You'll never get another dime from this household. The GOP does NOT represent me. You're all frauds!!!"
And they are. I do believe the GOP controls the left. We're led to believe we have 2 parties. We do NOT. We have ONE. The greatest illusion for freedom you've ever seen. You have one side that fell off the cliff already and the other side ACTING like they're trying to save the country. They're ALL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 August, 01:37
In response Made In America to her Publication
100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
12 August, 02:16
In response Made In America to her Publication
Bravo!!

I got my solicitation from [gop] and I mailed THIS back in the donation envelope:

"Stop asking me for money. I only donate to President Donald Trump and Team America." Have a blessed day!
😎

Emma ElT @auntieeme
11 August, 08:53
I've been thinking about this and I'm hoping there's a legit reason they're all quiet. I know more of them than not are bought and paid for like the majority of the liberal dems but I'm wondering if it's to keep a distance between politicians and the symposium. Marjorie Taylor Greene has no problem talking about the election fraud but she's not bringing it up either. Maybe it's to give Mike more legitimacy instead of it all being a 'political ploy'. The way I look at it, politicians shouldn't be involved because it's not really a partisan issue. If the right gets involved then the left will muddy the waters even more. I don't think I'm explaining this well but like everything else, every time a republican rep says something pro-Trump, they're labeled Trump's or Russia's stooge. It may just be better for them to use their voices where they do more good. Not to mention, Mike Lindell and his guests are doing a damn good job. Even fighting hackers and what all else.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 August, 10:21
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Yes, there's a legit reason: They're all bought and paid for. What have they done to reverse the ruling about Fake News controlling our country??? Nothing.
What have they done to reverse what the GOP signed into law in 1986, the law relieving Big Pharma of any law suit regarding their vaccines? NOTHING.
What have they done for America? Think about it. The GOP controlled both House and Senate at one time. WHAT BIG CHANGES DID THEY MAKE? NOTHING.
What have they done for the many Republicans that lost their bids for office due to voter fraud in 2020? Nothing. DJT wasn't the only loser here in that election. Look what they did to Dr. Shiva. He told the story yesterday on the Symposium. THIS IS THE GOP THAT DID THAT TO HIM. Why? Because he ran on the platform to fix voter fraud.
I don't know what it's going to take to WAKE people up to the fact that the GOP is just as dirty and crooked as the Dems. You're being shown where their loyalties lie. It's not WITH We The People.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
11 August, 08:13
https://youtu.be/AqUDnsAiu...
They be sheep, some wolves in sheep's clothing. The Tares are revealed. There are many. This is nothing compared to what is coming.
PINK FLOYD Sheep (film clips and lyrics) - YouTube

I mixed lots of controversy and disturbing imagery here so be warned! This is a very dark record even by PINK FLOYD's standards. Some of the imagery I used...

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
11 August, 07:48

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 August, 07:41
must of all been in a meeting with ccp discussing their payments

11 August, 07:48
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Wheres Ron DeSantis ? Cruz …Even Candice Owens etc etc etc etc etc etc eyc etc ????!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 August, 07:39
Nope, no surprise.... love of $$$ is the root of all evil...

prove me wrong....

I'll wait...

11 August, 07:49
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Wheres Cruz , Candice Owens , Rob DeSantis etc etc etc etc etc ???!!!

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
11 August, 07:32
I have been watching Cyber Symposium all day! Dr. Shiva was amazing. The proof he has is unbelievable. He called out the Republicans as much as Democrats.
https://youtu.be/H2bmWtzpn...

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
11 August, 07:18
...they are waiting for their separate 'orders'...they do not 'work' for #WeThePeople #ScriptsIncoming

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 August, 07:17
If you've been following the symposium, both parties are guilty.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 August, 07:41
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
There are two parties, commie and patriot.... nuff said.

11 August, 07:54
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
That’s why its CRICKETS ALL DAY & their silence gets louder & louder

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
11 August, 07:17
Trump has it all. I am hoping Mike is rolling out his info to soften up the masses when Trump drops the hammer.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 August, 07:14
looks like Republicans are just trash carriers. I don;t get it.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
11 August, 07:11
https://youtu.be/uCcD0qkP1...
Dominion sues Newsmax, OAN and founder of Overstock.com over false election claims.
CNBC's Shep Smith reports that Dominion Voting Systems has now sued Newsmax, OAN and the founder of Overstock.com over false election fraud claims. The company has already sued Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and MyPillow founder Mike Lindell.
Dominion sues Newsmax, OAN and founder of Overstock.com over false election claims - YouTube

CNBC's Shep Smith reports that Dominion Voting Systems has now sued Newsmax, OAN and the founder of Overstock.com over false election fraud claims. The compa...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 August, 07:28
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
good luck with that duminion

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 August, 08:03
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
All news is bad that says they sued them wrong just ask Mike Lindell fake news!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 August, 07:10
their silence speak volumes

11 August, 07:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You can literally write all their names down now & draw that line

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 August, 07:09
Bad ass, much respect.