Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
11 August, 07:05
Sooo Is it just me

Or is it weird that NOT One of the Conservative Republicans have peeped a single Word on Mike Lindell & his findings on the voter fraud

NOT ONE …

Not a word from ANY of them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Like I wrote on a mailer and that came about a week ago soliciting donations for the GOP: "You'll never get another dime from this household. The GOP does NOT represent me. You're all frauds!!!"
And they are. I do believe the GOP controls the left. We're led to believe we have 2 parties. We do NOT. We have ONE. The greatest illusion for freedom you've ever seen. You have one side that fell off the cliff already and the other side ACTING like they're trying to save the country. They're ALL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.
10:10 AM - Aug 12, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
12 August, 02:16
In response Made In America to her Publication
Bravo!!

I got my solicitation from [gop] and I mailed THIS back in the donation envelope:

"Stop asking me for money. I only donate to President Donald Trump and Team America." Have a blessed day!
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 August, 02:29
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Good for you. If people would stop sending these traitors money, they'd dry up and blow away.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
12 August, 01:37
In response Made In America to her Publication
100%