Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I will not riot, I will not stir up violence, I will hold this line, I will trust in the Holy Spirit, I am not naïve, and I will be alert to my surroundings, acting accordingly to that which God places in front of me, I will stand with God, and I wont back down.
06:49 PM - Aug 04, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
True @True
09 September, 10:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Me too. In Jesus name amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 September, 10:28
In response True to her Publication
🤝👊💞🙌🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 September, 10:40
In response True to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen. 🛐

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 August, 12:04
EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 June, 12:59
I feel the same.. Trust no man, only God the Father...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 October, 11:14
Morning, hope you have a blessed day. One hour and sunshine time. Please pray for me, I heard a big fat mouth most of the weekend. Ty.

17 October, 11:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 November, 09:44
🙏❣️🙏❤️🙏❣️

Selah 321 @Selah
10 October, 06:53
Great post... same here...God knows all that has and will transpire... trust in the Lord and pray.. pray...pray

10 October, 09:26
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 October, 01:16
Perfect song for the occasion!

“See a victory” by Elevation Worship

https://youtu.be/YNd-PbVhn...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 October, 12:52
What we need is a gathering of people like in the 60's traveling to gather in huge groups spreading love like the hippy movement where we travel together and have rallies where we inform people the truth of the va((s and the condition of the world/gov. It would be SO fun! With all these people about to lose their homes, livelihoods, jobs, it would be a great time to have these huge large caravans moving across the country where people can gather and join it. We will be a power house!

10 October, 01:03
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Support, unite, teach sovereignty of Body and Soul, encouraging questions, each may begin feeling that connection within, and all paths were established before they ever came in, Yes?

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
10 October, 12:25
Yes. As Jesus said, we must be as wise as serpents... (know how their evil minds operate so we can counter their plots)... and as gentle as doves... (not cause mayhem, warring, contention, etc.). Hard road to walk. To know the nefarious plots and actions of our enemy but not strike out in anger as a result of knowing isn't easy.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

10 October, 12:27
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
🎯 Well stated, God Bless You My Friend.🙏

Renee White @Rapnay
04 September, 09:31
my friend we are getting so close to the light i swear i can feel the brush of angels wings

04 September, 10:22
In response Renee White to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

True @True
09 September, 10:25
In response Renee White to her Publication
God,s wing.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 August, 11:32
✝️shoulder to shoulder, Patriot!

#Shouldertoshoulder
✝️🕊️✝️🦅✝️🇺🇸✝️🖤✝️

24 August, 07:00
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
AMEN Brother! 🙏❤️🕊️👊

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 07:54
Still wanna kick their asses, any fight before me, I was like C'MON CLETUS< lol STILL ALIVE> Thank God for swift fists too, God gave David stones, not feathers. lol

10 August, 01:14
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Whatever God asks of me.

Selah 321 @Selah
05 August, 02:21
🙏Certainly vengeance belongs to God.

05 August, 02:22
AMEN!!

Renee White @Rapnay
04 September, 09:32
i just like to see it play out sometimes it helps the victory

yae ebisu @yae51502951
05 August, 09:36

05 August, 09:40
In response yae ebisu to her Publication

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 August, 11:37
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
what an image...

Angel Warrior!!!

@thekingschick
@h_yarnlover67
@DeHowie
Baba
@kimrunner
caseydee521
@thepeoplesbridge
😇✝️🦅🙌🙏💛☮️

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 August, 08:22

04 August, 08:23
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
AMEN!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 August, 11:46
AMEN !!!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 August, 08:20

04 August, 08:21
In Christs Name, Amen! ❤️🙏✝️

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 August, 07:00
The Sword of the Spirit is my weapon of choice 🙏🤍

04 August, 07:09
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
AMEN!

04 August, 06:54

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 August, 06:53
I'm right there with you Brother.

💯🎯👊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

04 August, 06:54
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
❤️👊🙏💪✝️