Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 06:49 (E)
I will not riot, I will not stir up violence, I will hold this line, I will trust in the Holy Spirit, I am not naΓ―ve, and I will be alert to my surroundings, acting accordingly to that which God places in front of me, I will stand with God, and I wont back down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
10 October, 12:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yes. As Jesus said, we must be as wise as serpents... (know how their evil minds operate so we can counter their plots)... and as gentle as doves... (not cause mayhem, warring, contention, etc.). Hard road to walk. To know the nefarious plots and actions of our enemy but not strike out in anger as a result of knowing isn't easy.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
🎯 Well stated, God Bless You My Friend.πŸ™
12:27 PM - Oct 10, 2021
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
10 October, 01:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you. :) God bless you and yours, too.✝️☺️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 October, 01:08
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
πŸ’žπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’ž