Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 06:49 (E)
I will not riot, I will not stir up violence, I will hold this line, I will trust in the Holy Spirit, I am not naïve, and I will be alert to my surroundings, acting accordingly to that which God places in front of me, I will stand with God, and I wont back down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
What we need is a gathering of people like in the 60's traveling to gather in huge groups spreading love like the hippy movement where we travel together and have rallies where we inform people the truth of the va((s and the condition of the world/gov. It would be SO fun! With all these people about to lose their homes, livelihoods, jobs, it would be a great time to have these huge large caravans moving across the country where people can gather and join it. We will be a power house!
12:52 PM - Oct 10, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 October, 01:03
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Support, unite, teach sovereignty of Body and Soul, encouraging questions, each may begin feeling that connection within, and all paths were established before they ever came in, Yes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 October, 01:48
What they fear the most is us giving up on their capitalist training of us and us becoming united and stop buying and enabling their corruption. This is what they fear the most.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 November, 09:46
YES❣️