Mike Anon @Mike314
Good morning, patriots.

Make sure that you're stocked up on food, water and ammo.

It's comin'...

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #QANON #Q #ElectionFraud #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening
10:29 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 July, 12:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
https://www.prepperssurviv...

Keep things simple. Don't expect gourmet meals! Have some food storage on hand that will last 25 years (unopened). Have smaller, canned/packaged food as well.

We're nothing without water, so invest in that Berkey Water filter.

Kelly Kettles are amazing, and work on twigs. Easy for boiling water or cooking/reheating.

Don't forget medications, important papers, etc. Some people use both backpacks and wagons with handles, if they need to bug out (could happen).

Most items you have at home, so prepare bug out bags as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 July, 11:12
I’m ready. But when?

Oh, and somebody needs to let General Flynn know that something BIG is about to happen.

I swear to God Almighty I’m exhausted and I don’t know who or what to believe anymore. All I know is, I’ve got myself ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:46
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
News leaked out of the fake White House yesterday that Dem/RINO governors are going to be putting us on lockdown again.

Things are going to get crazy.

Just my opinion though.

#MAGA #Trump

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 July, 11:07

Stocked
Loaded

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 10:34
Any thoughts on timing? I just saw that they dialed back the vax mandate which does pave the way for proof of vax to shop (buy/sell). Also thoughts on MRE in bulk like Patriot Supply?

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:51
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Right about the time that the Arizona audit findings are released to the public.

Probably within the next two weeks.

Dems/RINOs will lock us down again as a distraction.

Attempting forced vaxxes will start a civil war, which is what [they] want.

It's the only hope [they] have left.

#MAGA #wwg1wga

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
MRE is definitely a good idea.

I don't have any, but some friends swear by it. I believe they get theirs from Patriot Supply.