Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 10:29
Good morning, patriots.

Make sure that you're stocked up on food, water and ammo.

It's comin'...

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #QANON #Q #ElectionFraud #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
Any thoughts on timing? I just saw that they dialed back the vax mandate which does pave the way for proof of vax to shop (buy/sell). Also thoughts on MRE in bulk like Patriot Supply?
10:34 AM - Jul 31, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
MRE is definitely a good idea.

I don't have any, but some friends swear by it. I believe they get theirs from Patriot Supply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 12:01
What are your food sources? I honestly believe that God tells us not to fear or be anxious about anything- maybe we’ll eat mana from Heaven? I know He will provide, but I do want to be prepared too.

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 July, 11:51
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Right about the time that the Arizona audit findings are released to the public.

Probably within the next two weeks.

Dems/RINOs will lock us down again as a distraction.

Attempting forced vaxxes will start a civil war, which is what [they] want.

It's the only hope [they] have left.

#MAGA #wwg1wga

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 11:54
Thanks, Mike! Advice on food? I remember when Lowes and HD were able to remain open but people were not allowed to buy seeds. I worry about the toxins in the soil from chem trails. Thoughts!