Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.
03:36 PM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
03 August, 11:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
YES💪🏻 and learn how to do canning. stock up on rice, flour, can goods and water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
31 July, 10:35
indoor produce is big business in Alaska.. they grow tender produce yearround inside buildings with “lighted ,plumbed grow walls... im sure they do that as well underground.. i grow my salads on my balxcony = always save the seeds of produce u enjoyed..seeds & sun might become scarce... closets with light & ventilation work ok 2( horticulturist for 30+ yrs..)all plant questiins welcome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 July, 02:20
im in a highrise in a city surrounded by concrete with no outdoor balcony, but have exterior walls are windows get full southern and eastern exposure sun, so plants love it!
any suggestions what will grow inside?

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
30 July, 01:23
Another thing to consider is perhaps banding together with like-minded neighbors to purchase a home Freeze Dryer so that as you are able to grow, purchase, or trade produce in bulk, to be able to know how to Can foods as well as Freeze dry to put away for the winter or lean times. Realize that this takes some coordination and if you do not currently have these items available to you, this will require some allotment of funds. The season that these will be available is here or soon to be, so like those who are unable to purchase seeds (past time for planting), you will not want to wait. You can often find quart jars at garage sales and second hand stores. Just be certain that the rim is not chipped and you will need new seal-tops/caps (rings can be re-used).

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 July, 01:15
I just need to get my dog to stay out of the peas and strawberries. She steals them right off the plants :)

Kristina Martic @Kristina
30 July, 02:53
i doo,and i have my Garden,but Summer in Germany this year never came.Its raining,its cloudy all the time.Not one single tomato went red😭

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 July, 12:04
Hunting works too...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 July, 11:46
It's a good skill to have.
If there isn't garden space, A jar and some water is all that's needed to sprout beans, mung beans, lentils, radish, alfalfa, Clover, chick peas, etc.
It takes about 2 days for the seed to sprout, it's easy, inexpensive and there is a ton of nutrition.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 July, 01:08
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Thank Q I only have a balcony and NE light ... If you have any favorite websites, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
30 July, 01:18
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
This is good information, but please keep in mind that you will want to have these sprouting seeds on hand already and have glass jars and lids as well (or whatever system that you will be using) because unlike growing your own veggies, you will not produce more seeds with this method (sprouting) and they will need to be replenished as you use them. They are amazing in their nutritional value and a good "piece" to have in the self-sufficiency "puzzle".

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 11:31
Persons in condos apartments can order a water filter, freeze-dried veggies, soup bullion, and quinoa & beans & hemp hearts to add to it for protein to make soups with. Get bunsen burners or a propane grill if they cut power to warm the soups. Get freeze-dried fruits you can mix with water. It can get you through winter and or until things come back. Wild rice is actually a grass and can be soaked overnight, doesn't need cooking. Just add some olive oil, dried herbs, pepper pink salt. yum. Make sure you have access to water and a good filter, If they cut the water & know where is the nearest pool, river, or lake you can bring jugs too. Get bread flour mixes and use a powdered egg replacer & olive oil. Ghee butter does not need refrigeration. Get bags of walnuts for omega 3s, lugols iodine. Freeze-dried fruits and veggies have a long expiration date. Just some ideas so you don't panic. These items can see you through a temporary shortage and or power outage. Godspeed

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 11:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
ALSO, I ran out of characters, dates are high in minerals, vitamins, good carbs, and keep well for when you want something really sweet. Have a bottle of Vit D for the winter months if you won't be getting it from a regular diet. If you need to stock up instead, don't load up on crap food and get sick from that. One bag of freeze dried Maqui power, add 1/4 teaspoon to water a day and you will have all the antioxidants you need. Highest ORAC value 40 times greater than blueberries better than Acai. Get a bag of Freeze dried Camu Camu. 1/4 teaspoon has 30 times the Vit C of one orange Stay well if we have a food shortage.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
29 July, 09:48
Building a year round greenhouse as we speak, so to speak, its 20 x 45 ft, 10 mil string reinforced visqueen on the outside, and a second layer of 6 mil on the inside- just for this scenario,....luckily we are near the river flats as well

Mar Jek @Mjekel
29 July, 09:33
Nope. i’m screwed! winter months ahead i have a bad feeling I may need to invest in a green house and a how to book!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 08:47
Nana will be your 17 doQ
You are Nana's Investors man.
What do you know about this site?
Why do I feel you here?
Similarities?

https://www.ingersolllockw...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
29 July, 08:33
I am 57 years old been growing food my whole life. Pear trees, apple trees, peach trees, cherry trees, and veggies galore. I also raise hens for eggs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 07:20
Yep
Check
Check
And can dress out a cow or hog or deer, cut it up, and render you some lard and crackins if you like!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
29 July, 07:17
Some people think that communism is a good thing, so will unfortunately have to be taken to communism in order to show the people that don’t think it’s, bad just how bad it really is

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 July, 07:16
If anyone needs any help, info wise, I know a lil bout that. AND if not in your area, bet I could find out the info you want. ALSO if you get "organic" as you can get veggies, harvest your own seeds, and all that. Onion ends, taters, all that, so easy.

30 July, 01:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes, Stephanie, please post some basics ... most of us are not knowledgeable ... easy stuff, for urban gardening

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 July, 07:07
I hope you know how to defend your own garden rom vermin?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 06:02
In California. Got slapped with a $1,021 penalty for using more than our allocation of 65 gallons of water per person per day for June. We found this out about a week ago, and we cut back on watering. Still went over in July, so it's going to be a $2,000 penalty for July. We only shower once a week and do one load of laundry per week so we can keep the fruit trees alive. Just watering the plants alone uses 200% of our allocation.

Households had to cut back 50% and the corporations only had to cut back 10%. The city officials are corrupt and there are many conflicts of interest.

I wonder if this applies? 👇https://www.justice.gov/cr...

hollikee 001 @hollikee
29 July, 08:01
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Wow! I had no idea it was so bad there for you all!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 July, 08:36
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
i am so sorry for you. didnt know calif was that bad...not told.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
29 July, 04:56
We have a table and grow lights in our basement. Surround it with shower curtains to keep in the heat. We grow food all year, plant them outside when we can. Herbs too. Apples and carrots from farmers markets. Keep them cool and they last a long time.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 July, 03:44
Interesting you should say this. Several days ago I went from store to store looking for heirloom seeds. Each person said they were sold out. My desperation took me to the one store I have never shopped at, Walmart. I asked a cashier why there weren’t any? She replied with they have been put in the back as it is too late in the season. 🤔 Suffice to say, in Durham there are no seeds.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Cheryl Koteita @Cherylktt
29 July, 05:01
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
container gardening inside your home even microgreens by windows

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 July, 03:38
We're going to need state-by-state maps of local growers, unvaxx'd employment opportunities, health options, etc for those of us not participating in the mayhem.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 July, 07:45
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
True!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 08:24
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Yes, times like this I wish I could do more when it comes to websites. We really need a website for the Republic that is represented by every state that has jobs, patriot businesses, services (plumbing, electric, tree removal, landscaping, etc).

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
29 July, 03:37
I do. But our housemate says we're not allowed to destroy his backyard 🙄

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
29 July, 03:37
Anyone else here following the Ingersoll Lockwood site? Some fascinating info being shared.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
29 July, 07:29
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
Been following a few months . Changes -adds things . Hopeful

30 July, 01:39
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
Yes highlight the "blank area-= white text on white bg
NOTE: several links to internat'l news sites ... "underlined"=links