Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 July, 03:36
I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
In California. Got slapped with a $1,021 penalty for using more than our allocation of 65 gallons of water per person per day for June. We found this out about a week ago, and we cut back on watering. Still went over in July, so it's going to be a $2,000 penalty for July. We only shower once a week and do one load of laundry per week so we can keep the fruit trees alive. Just watering the plants alone uses 200% of our allocation.

Households had to cut back 50% and the corporations only had to cut back 10%. The city officials are corrupt and there are many conflicts of interest.

I wonder if this applies? 👇https://www.justice.gov/cr...
06:02 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 July, 08:36
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
i am so sorry for you. didnt know calif was that bad...not told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 08:39
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Thank you! Sure hope this is just part of the movie we're watching.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 July, 05:53
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Just got my water bill for May and June. It's $1,800.
Normal bill is $300.

hollikee 001 @hollikee
29 July, 08:01
Wow! I had no idea it was so bad there for you all!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 08:06
In response hollikee 001 to her Publication
We had no idea either until a week ago.
Just received the letter of assessed penalty.

The city assessed $2.9mm in penalties for June alone.
Crazy!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 July, 05:56
In response hollikee 001 to her Publication
Just got my water bill for May and June. It's $1,800.
Normal bill is $300.

White Hat @aShulamite
29 July, 07:27
Where are u? North or South Cali? Yikes!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 07:33
In response White Hat to her Publication
Right now, in Northern California. Fixing up my childhood home after our tenants moved out.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to rent it again because of the water restrictions. Going to have to leave the house empty and head home down south.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 07:17
Did you know that research,SCIENCE, says that it is a physical impossibilities for Earth to run out of water????

Cabal controlling more than minds????

@doqholliday

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 07:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I know there's plenty of water for everyone.

The cabal causes the droughts, starts the fires, sprays the orange retardant....

Having trouble with our pool because of the phosphates from the fire retardant.