Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 July, 03:36
I hope you all know how to grow your own produce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 July, 07:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If anyone needs any help, info wise, I know a lil bout that. AND if not in your area, bet I could find out the info you want. ALSO if you get "organic" as you can get veggies, harvest your own seeds, and all that. Onion ends, taters, all that, so easy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Yes, Stephanie, please post some basics ... most of us are not knowledgeable ... easy stuff, for urban gardening
01:19 PM - Jul 30, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 July, 01:30
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I will compile some info. Very easy to do. If I could plant planters for the wealthy, I can show my fellow patriots how to grow their own food. Amen.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 July, 01:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
God bless you, limited balcony space and only NE light : ( means little winter gardening.