Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Stop getting mad about mask guidelines being required at school.

Sometimes when we’re mad it’s a direct result of being conditioned to believe a certain way due to “the system”.

Maybe God is trying to show parents that public schools are nothing more than evil indoctrination camps, trying to control your precious children’s minds as early as possible.

Wake the fuck up!

#homeschool
12:25 PM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
01 August, 08:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen. God protected mine in pre k
She went for 6 months and has been home with me ever sence and ot will contine until Trump carries out his 1776 plan and we go back to god and the love of and for our country 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
31 July, 05:22
Excellent perspective! Everything is working out to our favor! The plan is unfolding... perfectly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
31 July, 03:03
Private schools too, unfortunately!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 July, 01:56
#homeschool
never public school

Nothing is more precious than our children!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 July, 01:04
Excellent point DoQ - great info to remember to help sleepers realize the truth about this reality

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
30 July, 02:40
We just pulled our kids out of public school! Get out & find other groups of Patriots to have small classes and great teachers who teach 1776 & not ALL the other garbage they are doing to our kids in the pub school system.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
30 July, 07:28
In response MLB Bell to his Publication
Excellent points and congratulations! There is nothing better than teaching a subject and actually going to the actual places where history and these events happened! It is a blessing for not only the children, but also the parents as well! It is amazing the amount of history and information that we either never learned, or we were misled on. Also folks, please remember that we don't need to always think of the "Big" historical sites... There is SO much history and information right in our own backyards! It is shocking the things we do not know about our very own Cities, Counties, and States (also consider getting involved in what is going on locally!) which do not require large expenditures of time or money. Start locally and branch out from there. Learning doesn't ONLY have to do with books. Your children will remember the experiences with you so much more! Have Fun!

Don't drink The kool aid @DDKQNN
29 July, 08:32
kill a commie for mommy

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 July, 02:49
no ty id still like to keep getting mad

Tracy Hill @TraZ
28 July, 09:22
Maybe God is trying to show us there is no one coming to save us, only Him. Americans have grown lazy & ungrateful for what they have. Men fail us, they always do. God is our only Savior, period.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
28 July, 08:03
your methodology would require a complete rehaul of our social structure that would make it possible for all families to be able to survive off one income no matter what. failing at something should cost you 20+ years to pay off.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
28 July, 08:04
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
*shouldn't

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 July, 03:54
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
If the money allocated for public schools would go to the parents they could group together and hire a private teacher to homeschool their kids. Or send them to private or charter schools.

The public school system appears to be ripe with leftists pushing a communist agenda. Dismantling it might prove to be a very good thing for the children and the country.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 July, 05:36
nice to see you :)
hope you and yours are well 🇺🇸

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
28 July, 05:09
So far, our school isn't requiring masks however I will plan to homeschool should this change. Does anyone have any recommendations as to a good homeschool program?

29 July, 05:28
In response Suburb Mom For Trump to her Publication
There are many depending on your focus. Abeka is a good one, and supplement with lots of good REAL American history books (Land of Hope) just came out this past year which is part of the 1776 education. Hillsdale College has a number of courses that can be viewed online, etc. You can likely find many homeschool resources near you with families that can help out. Good luck and it is SO worth it!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 July, 05:04
Amen Doq! I couldnt agree more. Divide and conquer is the name of their game. My clients 5 year old was taught gruesome details about Martin Luther Kings death. WTF. 🙄

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
28 July, 05:02
Copy that Doq. I am a school board member who has successfully fought back the mask mandate last year, and I will do it again this year! No more bullshit. We The People have to run for the "small offices" and start making a difference. It can be done, I did it. I will help any Patriot that asks, run for and win. WWG1WGA

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
29 July, 09:37
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
👏👏👏 Good job and thank you!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 July, 04:47
Best decision I ever made was to homeschool my child. Worst decision I ever made was to give in to the pressure and put my child back into the public school. It's total nonsense about the, "They need the socialization."

29 July, 05:37
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
The socialization lie was put out to keep "butts in the seats" because if our children are not "IN" school, they don't maintain the $$ Go-Round for themselves. Homeschooled children have the best manners and intellect because the ridiculous distractions don't exist. They "learn" from adults (their parents) and are much more mature and reflect this. Homeschooled children have long been embarrassing the so-called "experts" and the establishment has been fighting back with this narrative (and much more). Do not be deterred! They are OUR children, and noone cares for them the way we do...

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
28 July, 04:26
Amen Brother!

Kaye Allen @KpaIsabelmybell
28 July, 04:14
That is why my grandchild go to a christian private school

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 July, 04:12
bingo

Tammy Pankratz @Scrapie
28 July, 04:09
100% agree!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 July, 02:31
time to home school if there are no kids in school the school loses money. stand up parents or the outcome will be grim

Par Nelli @Parnelli
28 July, 02:28

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
28 July, 02:09
sorry not gonna risk my grandkids health. children dont even catch this shit. im not allowing my children to wear this shit for 8 hours a dam day. wht dont you read the death caused by the spanish flu.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 July, 02:01
@doqholliday Whats your take on Byedon mandating that all government employees will have to get the covid shot that is suppose to happen tomorrow? Ya think this will actually be enforced and people will loose their jobs? Surely there is still a loop hole. but this concerns me greatly.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
28 July, 01:16
Or it is the last slap to mothers to wtfu….Or mothers cannot take the mask …then the lockdown at home cause they lost their minds the first round..if we were paying attention during our trying to wake people we should have started with the kids …i think it is the running theme?🤔

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
28 July, 01:10
I completely agree & understand this point - but what will happen to all of the "good" teachers in public schools (myself being one of them) who have always refused to follow the corrupt teaching methods & have always found a way to teach the truth? Lower enrollment will only cut teachers, close some schools & overpack others, making it even easier for the corrupt districts to control.
Wouldn't it make more sense to fix the public school system & remove the corruption instead of completely abandoning the schools?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 July, 02:09
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
IMO we need to be thinking anout rebuilding everything from scratch based on God The Father’s direction.

I realize there are good teachers inside of corrupt systems, but the corrupt systems need to go down. So you either help by leaving the corrupt system or you go down with the ship.

It’s righteous thinking VS doing what the almighty dollar wants you to do.

29 July, 05:45
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Perhaps consider banding with other Good & Godly teachers and setting up a system for the many parents who are unable to homeschool, or open up a school of your own in your location for the community. There are so many options but we have to change our paradigm in that we should not be subjects of "the system" as we have known it. Be willing to risk and follow what the Lord will have for us. Sometimes that means taking less money, or benefits, because somewhere, someone else has been enslaved to PAY for those things...We are meant to make our way for ourselves. You CAN do it and leave the Evil that has held us all for so long.

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
28 July, 01:08
Parents who are not involved in their local schools have nobody to blame but themselves! Get involved!!! I’m a Christian teaching in a rural public school. Christians cannot abandon our public institutions!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
28 July, 01:03
Not mad but ready to sue when they try to violate my sons rights. I have an army of parents that will stand behind me! NCSWIC!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
28 July, 12:56
That is a good point. Same with the CSU And UCs.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 July, 12:54
Short video, but great graphic illustration of the strength in numbers 😎

THE TINY DOT
https://larkenrose.com/av-...

deborah sidener @debbiedo
28 July, 12:51
I think parents should get DAMN GOOD AND MAD.