Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 July, 12:25
Stop getting mad about mask guidelines being required at school.

Sometimes when we’re mad it’s a direct result of being conditioned to believe a certain way due to β€œthe system”.

Maybe God is trying to show parents that public schools are nothing more than evil indoctrination camps, trying to control your precious children’s minds as early as possible.

Wake the fuck up!

#homeschool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
28 July, 05:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Copy that Doq. I am a school board member who has successfully fought back the mask mandate last year, and I will do it again this year! No more bullshit. We The People have to run for the "small offices" and start making a difference. It can be done, I did it. I will help any Patriot that asks, run for and win. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good job and thank you!
09:37 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlessedOkie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blessed Okie, click on at the bottom under it