jc8 888 @jc8
27 July, 10:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
27 July, 10:54
In response jc8 888 to his Publication
Someone else posted this, this morning. Not much of a conversation on it yet. I posted it on Gab, we'll see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jc8 888 @jc8
27 July, 11:23
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
i think people are in shock over it

27 July, 11:27
All I got so far is a bunch of grief for posting a Facebook link. 🤦

jc8 888 @jc8
27 July, 11:44
im shocked people arent commenting on it, maybe they dont want to face possibly that it could all be true and elites are winning

My husband's eyes' are huge right now. Maybe time for digestion is needed 😲
11:55 AM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaptivatingDefender in this post can reply
jc8 888 @jc8
27 July, 11:59
its a hard pill to swallow

27 July, 01:06
Alright, so let's talk about it. This could be put out there to discourage all the Trump fans. As we both know he has an incredible following. "They" should know we don't like him pushing the vax. So, insert some doubt. Also, it's quite possible he's been played and some of his moves could benefit the enemy. Finally, worst case scenario, he was evil all along. Possible but doubtful.