CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺmy sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

02:25 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 July, 07:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ‘ΉπŸ•ŠπŸ™The 'Scare Event'πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ‘Ή

πŸ‘Ή"Pfizers own documents state, "Both inhalation
and skin contact will transmit whatever is in the
VAX from the Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated"

πŸ¦…Q521[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
.....COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOUπŸ™πŸ•Š

πŸ¦…"Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid
instead of a vaccine. [SCARE EVENT]? How do you
awaken the masses?" - Doq Holiday, May 4, 2021

πŸ•Š"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"
- Psalm 91:1

πŸ•ŠMarca Da Besta - Message from DJTπŸ™
https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://survivalblog.scien...

Dr Charles Hoffe - The Spike Protein In Blood Vessels
https://youtu.be/5sIWb9GTb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 08:02
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
TY FOR YOUR POST, AGREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
24 July, 04:24
There's a lot of folks talking about treatments to detox after the vaccine... but after I heard about the micro-clotting, it makes perfect sense biologically and explains so many of the symptoms, that seems to be the most important.

What I don't understand is why no one is discussing low-dose aspirin regimens. Aspirin directly impacts the platelet aggregation response. Even a single tablet can have measurable impact for up to 10 days. The general recommendation nowadays is for daily 81mg low dose aspirin, for those at risk. Yes, it can potentially cause mild GI impacts, but the clots will cause far worse. I also read that if you ask your doc for a d-dimer test, the results will wake them up.
Always check with a doctor, but consider asking about this...

Aspirin wouldn't do much for those having neurologic symptoms, which is another class of damages.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 04:51
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
TY FR YOUR POST, GOOD INFO, WILL CHECK IT OUT.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 July, 03:37
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›

Little Bird @LittleBird203
24 July, 03:07
Devastating, isn’t it. I’m in the same boat. A whole year of chirping to anyone in my family who would listen about the arguments against and vaccine ingredients, and my whole family went behind my back and got them, except for me and my husband. God gave us all free will, and as difficult as it can be sometimes, we have to recognize everyone is on their own path free to make their own decisions, and we must respect that.All we can do at the end of the day is to help them pick of the pieces of themselves once the damage becomes evident. Hopefully, it won’t be that bad.However, our new family of patriots will be there for each other to navigate the new life that will be and help cheer each other on.
I pray for you and your family, please pray for mine. πŸ˜žπŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸ’«

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 08:32
In response Little Bird to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‡will do, God Bless, ty for your post.

Sending light and love.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 July, 03:05
πŸ˜ͺ I'm sorry this is all coming down on you - bad enough to have to see what's going on in the world but that strikes close to home & at your heart πŸ’”

There are some people - friends I consider family as well as blood relatives, who took the jab. I think a couple may have been lucky & got those placebos because they had no reactions. One person I know has had nothing but trouble on & off since he got his second jab. I look at the writing on the wall & have resigned myself to the fact he may not be around much longer because he has underlying conditions as well. Same goes with other people - it's awful but after going through losing both my parents to cancer a few years ago, it's at least something I know how to grapple with

Blessings to you - my thoughts & prayers are with you & your family ❀️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 July, 03:01
There aren't words that ANYONE can say that will heal your hurt.

Know this: the depth of your pain is EQUAL to the depth of your LOVE.

Celebrate LIFE while it is here, we all know what's coming ~ casualties of WAR.

You're a WARRIOR, expect this to leave the SCAR of WAR.

USE that FURY, it's ramping UP...!

JESUS touch you with unexplained PEACE...

#wwg1wga

( Come back and VENT as often and as RAW as you feel, you own nobody a SINGLE thing. Pain subsides like a receding high-tide, wave after wave after wave. )

❀️

✝️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 03:04
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
ty for your wise and kind words. It does help. Strength in Jesus. I will save my pain and send it to where it needs to go, for sure.

Yes, casualties of war. it is not a good thing. I think it would get much worse, but I am only getting what God thinks I am strong enough to take.

Thank you, fren, for you help. God Bless.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 July, 02:57
frontline doctors website has a link to get covid meds from a dr online... ivermectin is available @ pet supplies for horses& here is some homemade virus stoppers..
https://www.nutritruth.org...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 03:59
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
ty for you kind post, appreciate it

JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
24 July, 02:56
I am so sorry you are going through this, I am in a similar situation and it is very stressful. You are not alone and much stronger than you currently feel. My prayers to you & yours.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 03:01
In response JayBee Fletcher to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ty, appreciate your knid words.

But hearing about her doing her will again put me in a bit of a panic.

And I can circle neighbors all around me, and so many have either been in hospital or some passed (but were quite old, but the jab pushed them over the edge), plus my family issues from the jab, so some days it is a sucker punch.

And my daughter calling me for a month in tears from her father in law heart attack, then water on the heart, etc. and they forced him to get the jab because he got covid. So I have to be careful what I say to them.

It is just so much so fast. I think it is OK with all, and then the weekends I find out what is going on). No one tells me during the week because I am working.

Time for me to breathe and keep moving on.

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 July, 02:49
I feel your pain. I am sorry. My 25&35 year old sons had them. My eldest said I am not welcome at his wedding in November if I am not vaxxed. My 25 yr old is Biological Sciences major. Neither one is talking to me. Try and be strong.I will say prayers for you and your family πŸ˜”πŸ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 04:20
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
wow, I am so sorry about that. it is so not fair. All over a vax scam. I can imagine how that feels, and that is so wrong of them to do and say that. One of my kids is doing that to me, too. He had a baby in march and will not let me see the baby.

The same crap is happening to me with my family. Some of my own kids. Most quiet, but full of excuses. Some openly hostile and aggressive. A few are happy and life is going on with them, and they are wonderful, and did not swallow the covid scam, but I miss them all that got vaxxed and that I that do not see. But I am NOT getting the vax. Not accepting blood clots as a way to make anyone happy. had a big fight about that last month with one of them. it was ugly. I had to bite me tongue a lot. She cried the entire time saying i might die. I told her I was not afraid and I was calm. I told her the last thing I was afraid of was covid, and it is the truth.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 July, 02:45
You are not alone and you are awake and aware for a reason. Many of us are in similar situations. Prayers are being sent to uplift and sustain you and your family!! Much Love to ALL of you. β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™

You are enough and you are loved!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:54
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
ty, God Bless. First time I am admitting how scared. Normally I can handle it, but my sister said she thinks she needed to get it done fast. She stopped the world to get it done. She would not tell me why. She already had a will. She said she wanted to update it. And it is freaking me out that all the people I love who have died in the past year (most from cancer) could not get a normal funeral, so there is a normal grieving that cannot be done. I am not on facebook, and that is how millenials are posting death notices lately, which I think is totally disrespectful of their parent who died.

ty for the prayers and kind words. I will always fight for my family. Just not sure what to do right now to help.

ty again. It really helps.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 July, 02:43
CM, you will go on. I felt the same way after my parents died and am going through losing my entire family due to all this crap that's going on. We even had family members go out and get the jabs just to spite us that knew the suffering they'd go through. They didn't spite us, they destroyed themselves. A few weeks later, they were posting on FB how sick they were: rashes, headaches, huge boils, loss of the use of one side of their body, etc. I know it hurts, but YOU WILL RECOVER. It may not seem like it now, but YOU'RE STRONG and you'll go on to educating others, EVEN IF they turn on you for trying to tell them the truth. I suspect this will get far worse before it gets better (if it ever does). Take a deep breath, regroup, and reach out.

robin fineman @RobinD
24 July, 02:51
In response Made In America to her Publication
They are calling it the Kansas virus.
Look into Morgellons and watch for signs
of that. It was in many vax and testing swabs.
Keep a vomit bag close. I think it's AI related.
Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers.
I'm having a hard time thinking this is part of
the movie. POTUS put out 300 million saline jabs.

robin fineman @RobinD
24 July, 02:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
Btw check out the CDC's -how to fight the
zombies

robin fineman @RobinD
24 July, 02:41
OMG that's terrible. I'll keep them in my prayers
along with my family members. I was asked this
morning if I would take it, I was amazed and said
no, why are you still asking. I have only my daughter
and husband left they both took 2. I will go into the devils
liar if I have to to get Bill Gates and Fauxi and my
mama bear anger take over.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:43
In response robin fineman to her Publication
yes, mama bear will take over.

gates and fauci both need to burn in hell.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
24 July, 02:37
If you are a born-again Christian, pray and tell your family about Jesus. God will give you the answers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:38
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
They have heard me their entire lives. I will continue to pray and ask Jesus for help. ty for your post.

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
24 July, 02:37
I prayed for you and your family, I am so sorry you are having to go through this, πŸ™β€οΈ