CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:25
😪😂😂😪😪my sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
CM, you will go on. I felt the same way after my parents died and am going through losing my entire family due to all this crap that's going on. We even had family members go out and get the jabs just to spite us that knew the suffering they'd go through. They didn't spite us, they destroyed themselves. A few weeks later, they were posting on FB how sick they were: rashes, headaches, huge boils, loss of the use of one side of their body, etc. I know it hurts, but YOU WILL RECOVER. It may not seem like it now, but YOU'RE STRONG and you'll go on to educating others, EVEN IF they turn on you for trying to tell them the truth. I suspect this will get far worse before it gets better (if it ever does). Take a deep breath, regroup, and reach out.
02:43 PM - Jul 24, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
24 July, 02:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
Btw check out the CDC's -how to fight the
zombies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
24 July, 02:51
They are calling it the Kansas virus.
Look into Morgellons and watch for signs
of that. It was in many vax and testing swabs.
Keep a vomit bag close. I think it's AI related.
Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers.
I'm having a hard time thinking this is part of
the movie. POTUS put out 300 million saline jabs.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 08:36
In response robin fineman to her Publication
i heard about the morgellans from gene decode. ty for your post.

I did not know about the 300 mill saline jabs. I just found out this week that some were placebos but I thought only the elites got them.

Yes, having a hard time with the movie with lots of stuff. Struggling. Lots of confusing things going on.

God Bless. Will pray for you and your.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:47
ty for your post. strength in numbers. strength through prayer. i will have a bad day today dealing with realities, but tomorrow will be better. my parents already gone, but who will take care of little children if parents die or get sick? who will take care of people that get ill of both married get the vax?

I am afraid it is only a matter of time. Still the calm before the storm.

I think we are all in for a real reckoning of reality in the near future.

God Bless.

24 July, 03:04
This is when families will have to pull together to care for the ones left behind. It's not the ideal solution BUT I think it's the only way.

24 July, 03:13
Well...................I have a really hard time trusting "the plan." I know................they said "it had to be this way", but I don't agree with that. What could possibly be the point in watching people around you suffer and die. What lesson did they learn??? Nothing because they're all dead. Survival of the fittest??? IDK!!! And watching as our "leaders" lead the country off the cliff and remain in power??? I don't trust the plan or the people leading it. Frankly, I think it's just an excuse used to protect their buddies in power. What better way to keep their buds in power while at the same time letting the sheep believe arrests, justice and tribunals are coming??? That's my personal opinion, but so far, no ones given me a reason to feel differently. That said, I'll keep you in my prayers.