CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:25
πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺmy sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
πŸ˜ͺ I'm sorry this is all coming down on you - bad enough to have to see what's going on in the world but that strikes close to home & at your heart πŸ’”

There are some people - friends I consider family as well as blood relatives, who took the jab. I think a couple may have been lucky & got those placebos because they had no reactions. One person I know has had nothing but trouble on & off since he got his second jab. I look at the writing on the wall & have resigned myself to the fact he may not be around much longer because he has underlying conditions as well. Same goes with other people - it's awful but after going through losing both my parents to cancer a few years ago, it's at least something I know how to grapple with

Blessings to you - my thoughts & prayers are with you & your family ❀️
03:05 PM - Jul 24, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it