CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:25
😪😂😂😪😪my sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
24 July, 04:24
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
There's a lot of folks talking about treatments to detox after the vaccine... but after I heard about the micro-clotting, it makes perfect sense biologically and explains so many of the symptoms, that seems to be the most important.

What I don't understand is why no one is discussing low-dose aspirin regimens. Aspirin directly impacts the platelet aggregation response. Even a single tablet can have measurable impact for up to 10 days. The general recommendation nowadays is for daily 81mg low dose aspirin, for those at risk. Yes, it can potentially cause mild GI impacts, but the clots will cause far worse. I also read that if you ask your doc for a d-dimer test, the results will wake them up.
Always check with a doctor, but consider asking about this...

Aspirin wouldn't do much for those having neurologic symptoms, which is another class of damages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
TY FR YOUR POST, GOOD INFO, WILL CHECK IT OUT.
04:51 PM - Jul 24, 2021
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
24 July, 05:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Any time. This was actually the area of specialization when I started out in medical research many years ago. Platelet aggregation studies. lol. Strange coincidence, like so much else in my life - the obsessions and learning over my lifetime seemed to prepare me for this time, to understand. Then spent 32 years in I/T, but the same treatments that were new then are standard now.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 05:42
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
strange coincidences in my life now add up to me being awake, so maybe you are meant to help others with your knowledge. You are helping me, so thank you.