CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:25
πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺmy sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
24 July, 03:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Devastating, isn’t it. I’m in the same boat. A whole year of chirping to anyone in my family who would listen about the arguments against and vaccine ingredients, and my whole family went behind my back and got them, except for me and my husband. God gave us all free will, and as difficult as it can be sometimes, we have to recognize everyone is on their own path free to make their own decisions, and we must respect that.All we can do at the end of the day is to help them pick of the pieces of themselves once the damage becomes evident. Hopefully, it won’t be that bad.However, our new family of patriots will be there for each other to navigate the new life that will be and help cheer each other on.
I pray for you and your family, please pray for mine. πŸ˜žπŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‡will do, God Bless, ty for your post.

Sending light and love.
08:32 PM - Jul 24, 2021
In response Little Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Little Bird @LittleBird203
24 July, 11:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😘❀️🎈