CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:25
😪😂😂😪😪my sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
There aren't words that ANYONE can say that will heal your hurt.

Know this: the depth of your pain is EQUAL to the depth of your LOVE.

Celebrate LIFE while it is here, we all know what's coming ~ casualties of WAR.

You're a WARRIOR, expect this to leave the SCAR of WAR.

USE that FURY, it's ramping UP...!

JESUS touch you with unexplained PEACE...

#wwg1wga

( Come back and VENT as often and as RAW as you feel, you own nobody a SINGLE thing. Pain subsides like a receding high-tide, wave after wave after wave. )

❤️

✝️
03:01 PM - Jul 24, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 03:04
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
ty for your wise and kind words. It does help. Strength in Jesus. I will save my pain and send it to where it needs to go, for sure.

Yes, casualties of war. it is not a good thing. I think it would get much worse, but I am only getting what God thinks I am strong enough to take.

Thank you, fren, for you help. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 July, 03:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Return the favor, when I need it.

All, meaning EVERYONE on my side of my family and my wife's side have all got the vax... Now, we are fighting them from seeing our girls (twins) because they are symptomatic of shedding.

Many are experiencing all of the worst symptoms, several are hospitalized or in/out of the hospital for "unknown" health complications.

They refuse to hear ANYTHING, nor research the many Natural Remedies for the vaxxed....

"Some plant, Some water, but JESUS gives the growth."

I speak truth to you, because I KNOW you are also a Truth Speaker and Truth SEEKER.

FREEDOM needs you, my family needs you.

Rest, grieve any way you want, grab a sandwich and beverage, iron your cape, and get back in the fight as soon as you can...

#FamilyIsEverything