Free Thinker @FreeThinker
20 July, 12:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 July, 07:47
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Yes terrible isn’t it and all vaccines do is wear down the natural immune system our God gave us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
22 July, 10:04
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Did babies born in the 90s have this many?

They add more each year, not as many in the 90s, but 90s had more than those in the 80s. Like I said, more added all the time. I remember my mother exposing me to chickenpox and I also did the same for my kids, now they have a vaccine. It’s gotten ridiculous. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/P...
01:43 AM - Jul 24, 2021
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 July, 08:39
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Yeah I got the main vaccines plus pox, because my mom never had it (she has a natural immunity) and they were worried she could possibly get it. But as I became a teen I ended up getting the stupid HPV shots.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 July, 08:40
She still hasn't gotten the pox lol

25 July, 12:28
I know can't change the past, on a positive note, the old vaccines can be detoxed from your body they weren't designed to penetrate the cell wall like the Covid vaccines, the old do not change your DNA/RNA. Eat spinach, asparagus, celery, beet leaves more in your salads but everything in moderation, healthy doesn't always mean more is better. I will attach a Heavy metal detox smoothie and I find it very tasty. Does get thick if it sets so I add crushed ice to thin it and make it cold and refreshing. Also I removed all the amalgaman fillings from my teeth, but also do this slowly or it can release too much toxicity at once and make you sick. Good luck and all we can do is keep educated and move forward. Trust God, your heart and your intuition more and you will be guided to the right path. Blessings!🌷🥰