Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Raw Video: Australian Police Pepper Spray 12 year old Girl For Not Wearing Mask While They Wear No Mask
https://youtu.be/sY_U1FAmW...
07:05 AM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
04 July, 08:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
im suprised australia isnt on fire yet. americans would use police over reach to burn and riot. not the first video of aussie police stupidity ive seen either. stand up my down under patriots. drag all these evil politicians and police into the streets and let them know they have no more power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 July, 08:11
In response James Jones to his Publication
Apparently 80% of Australians are still buying the Bull-Shit they need to wake up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
04 July, 08:01
Horrific

CJJM Patriot @caribou
04 July, 07:55
And about the "vaccines"...in my county in the last few days 5 men under the age of 40 have died when there cars inexplicably ran off the road and crashed mostly into trees. A 26 year old healthy firefighter suddenly dies during morning excercises.
Its happening.

04 July, 07:58
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
It`s called Vax Freeze -- Videos of ppl just stood still in the street for a few moments no idea what`s going on around them and now their driving --

CJJM Patriot @caribou
04 July, 07:36
This is horrific and I am absolutely outraged by this!
This could be my child or yours!
This video needs to be shared EVERYWHERE until someone hold these thugs accountable and provides justice for this family.
Those men should never have had their hand on her much less spray her with mace. This is state sanctioned abuse of a child.

I may have reached my breaking point.
Just in time for Bidens minions to be knocking on my door offering their killer vaccine.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
04 July, 07:15
I would like to say I am surprised or horrified by ALL OF AUSTRALIA in general during this scamdemic but then I look back at its beginnings...and I realize no, no, they are just going back to their true nature. Remember Australia started as a prison colony. Ppl that were so bad that the Brits didnt even want them in their jails or dungeons as it was...

04 July, 07:20
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
These Cowardly Police real tough Guys when it`s young Kids and Women -- In the UK we would bring down the Government with one incident like this and they know it

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
04 July, 07:37
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Joyce Sweeney, what a nasty piece of work you are.. In case you haven't noticed you have a pedo President, and you take a swing at us Aussies. It's bullshit what these mug cops have done to a 12 year old. We are facing the corruption just like America.. Aussies are disgusted by this behaviour.

04 July, 07:10
Cowardly Bastards those Police