Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 July, 07:05
Raw Video: Australian Police Pepper Spray 12 year old Girl For Not Wearing Mask While They Wear No Mask
https://youtu.be/sY_U1FAmW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
04 July, 07:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I would like to say I am surprised or horrified by ALL OF AUSTRALIA in general during this scamdemic but then I look back at its beginnings...and I realize no, no, they are just going back to their true nature. Remember Australia started as a prison colony. Ppl that were so bad that the Brits didnt even want them in their jails or dungeons as it was...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spookmeister @Spookmeister
Joyce Sweeney, what a nasty piece of work you are.. In case you haven't noticed you have a pedo President, and you take a swing at us Aussies. It's bullshit what these mug cops have done to a 12 year old. We are facing the corruption just like America.. Aussies are disgusted by this behaviour.
07:37 AM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spookmeister in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
04 July, 07:40
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
You are funny. I know we have a pedo as a whatever he is. The swing is at the actions of Australia during the scandemic as it is toward any country including my own.

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
04 July, 07:47
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Not trying to be funny when you come up with bullshit that has no relevance to what happened to the young 12 year old.. You're just being snide and rude insulting Aussie's. Go look in the mirror your situation isn't any better. You have massive human trafficking in America, a past pedo president, an male ex first lady and you want to sling crap at Australia.. pfft