Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 July, 07:05
Raw Video: Australian Police Pepper Spray 12 year old Girl For Not Wearing Mask While They Wear No Mask
https://youtu.be/sY_U1FAmW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
04 July, 07:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I would like to say I am surprised or horrified by ALL OF AUSTRALIA in general during this scamdemic but then I look back at its beginnings...and I realize no, no, they are just going back to their true nature. Remember Australia started as a prison colony. Ppl that were so bad that the Brits didnt even want them in their jails or dungeons as it was...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
These Cowardly Police real tough Guys when it`s young Kids and Women -- In the UK we would bring down the Government with one incident like this and they know it
07:20 AM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it