Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 July, 07:05
Raw Video: Australian Police Pepper Spray 12 year old Girl For Not Wearing Mask While They Wear No Mask
https://youtu.be/sY_U1FAmW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
I would like to say I am surprised or horrified by ALL OF AUSTRALIA in general during this scamdemic but then I look back at its beginnings...and I realize no, no, they are just going back to their true nature. Remember Australia started as a prison colony. Ppl that were so bad that the Brits didnt even want them in their jails or dungeons as it was...
07:15 AM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Spookmeister @Spookmeister
04 July, 07:37
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Joyce Sweeney, what a nasty piece of work you are.. In case you haven't noticed you have a pedo President, and you take a swing at us Aussies. It's bullshit what these mug cops have done to a 12 year old. We are facing the corruption just like America.. Aussies are disgusted by this behaviour.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
04 July, 07:40
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
You are funny. I know we have a pedo as a whatever he is. The swing is at the actions of Australia during the scandemic as it is toward any country including my own.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 July, 07:20
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
These Cowardly Police real tough Guys when it`s young Kids and Women -- In the UK we would bring down the Government with one incident like this and they know it