Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
A friend of mine just got banned for 30 days on FACISTBOOK!!!
Pass it on!!!!
05:51 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
gravy train™ @gravytrain
07 August, 03:05
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
i just posted this and got 7 days. zuck fuckerberg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salliari Stevens @Sally
07 August, 01:57
i was put in FB jail again for this post. FB is desperate and the people loyal to FB are the most obedient sheep of all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 August, 01:41
were one of us fail 10 more pick up the mantle...just posted this

Ron Erhardt @RonE
07 August, 11:53
Me too. My FIFTH 30-day ban in the past 12 months. I WILL NOT RELENT. I WILL NOT COMPLY. I WILL SHARE TRUTH.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
07 August, 11:45
I have 27 days to go for this one

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 August, 01:41
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
posted to fb...thanks fren❣️

Myra Raney @myralynnr
06 August, 05:35
im in fascist book jail AGAIN for 30 days. 10 days to go. Wonder how long till I get another 30 days.

Ron Erhardt @RonE
07 August, 11:56
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
As long as you pursue the sharing of truth, it will be soon. I'm serving another 30 day sentence - my FIFTH 30 day ban in the past 12 months. Do NOT relent. Do NOT comply. Always share TRUTH.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 August, 04:43
And Trump could have proven that if he really wanted to, unless he is crying VICTIM, poor Trump, they stole the election, and he was too weak to stop it. he had control of the military, he was president of the USA and too much of a pussy to tell the world the truth about ZINC, HCQ, vitamin D , colloidal silver, ivermectin, I KILLED MINE IN 3 DAYS WITH JUST ZINC, I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING IN MY COMMUNITY, BUT TRUMP IS BUSY PLAYING POLITICS AND RAISING MONEY, SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE

Angel Francine @Trumpsangel
01 August, 05:06
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Easy to chirp from the cheap seat. Run for President of the United States and win. Good luck. Spoiler alert, I wont be voting for you.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 August, 03:11
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
first of all …he made a very big deal about hcq many times and said he used it himself and got it emergency approved ……second of all if you look a little deeper at the big picture and the plan that has been in place —-the quest to expose and conquer the deep state that have been destrying the world for many decades ……..everything needs to be played out …the people must be shown …..look !! fake news exposed —big pharma being exposed —corrupt politicians being exposed ——big tech exposed …hollyweird exposed …….election fraud exposed …….it had to be this way ……….people have to be at the precipe to wake up and not allow this evil to surface again ……..

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
28 July, 02:54
and It doesnt kill you like the vaccine

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 June, 03:22
They do have one . . .
Right on the FDA website

The FDA has approved the antiviral drug Veklury (remdesivir) for adults and certain pediatric patients with COVID-19 who are sick enough to need hospitalization. Veklury should only be administered in a hospital or in a health care setting capable of providing acute care comparable to inpatient hospital care.

01 August, 03:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I HAVE SEEN TONS OF PEOPLE I KNOW CURED WITHIN 2 days using IVERMECTIN AND ITS DIRT CHEAP!!!

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
07 August, 11:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Remdesivir IS WHAT KILLED MOST PATIENTS. It was halted in 2 trials for killing people by filling their lungs with fluid.

mj1776 wtf @nottoday1776
08 June, 08:10
Was it because of their lack of battery management? #I 'llShowMyselfOut

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
08 June, 08:10
I got banned again as well for 30 days. I had posted info about fauci & all the emails & that he should be hung!
I am banned from twitter for life i guess & nextdoor app. my sharing is down to my husbands fb, my linkedIn, gab, here, & IG.
plus my husband & I red pill anyone we dome into contact with!😁

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 June, 10:48
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Banned for life? Not really.

If you want to get back on twitter do the following:
Don't use your mobile.
Clear the cache on your computer
Sign in with an email address.

I set up a new email but not sure that was necessary.

After I did that I could then use my mobile app too.

FYI - the only thing I get tagged on is Hunter Biden pedo pics.
then they just send a notice to remove that post.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 June, 07:25
People in Florida need to share this on their FB and then when censored, document it and get in on the lawsuits against social platform Tyrants.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
08 June, 05:54
i’m going to re-post this on Facebook but I’m gonna turn the picture slightly sideways so that way it’s algorithm can’t catch it.

08 June, 06:57
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!! 🙌🏻😎👊🏻🇺🇸🌍