Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
08 June, 05:51
A friend of mine just got banned for 30 days on FACISTBOOK!!!
Pass it on!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
They do have one . . .
Right on the FDA website

The FDA has approved the antiviral drug Veklury (remdesivir) for adults and certain pediatric patients with COVID-19 who are sick enough to need hospitalization. Veklury should only be administered in a hospital or in a health care setting capable of providing acute care comparable to inpatient hospital care.
03:22 AM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
07 August, 11:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Remdesivir IS WHAT KILLED MOST PATIENTS. It was halted in 2 trials for killing people by filling their lungs with fluid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 August, 01:31
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
The FDA is useless. My dad used Roundup and died from bone marrow disease. If they truly protected us, we wouldn't have poisons in our food and drugs. They need to fire everyone.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
07 August, 01:36
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
So sad. Crimes against humanity.

01 August, 03:53
I HAVE SEEN TONS OF PEOPLE I KNOW CURED WITHIN 2 days using IVERMECTIN AND ITS DIRT CHEAP!!!

01 August, 04:03
Yes and with Hydroxychloriquine and Quercetin protocols but the FDA didn't back these up either. Horrific situation.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 August, 04:10
Yes, and people including, medical community are reporting these treatments are helping with other thing s as well. Including "syndromes or diseases" with no previously known cures. It is criminal the manner in which these drugs were classified and not used.

09 June, 11:55
FDA has not been Trustworthy either! ☠️😟😒

09 June, 11:54
Who created this expensive drug?????
I’ve heard personally from an ICU nurse it was not that effective! Also extremely expensive!