Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
08 June, 05:51
A friend of mine just got banned for 30 days on FACISTBOOK!!!
Pass it on!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 August, 04:43
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
And Trump could have proven that if he really wanted to, unless he is crying VICTIM, poor Trump, they stole the election, and he was too weak to stop it. he had control of the military, he was president of the USA and too much of a pussy to tell the world the truth about ZINC, HCQ, vitamin D , colloidal silver, ivermectin, I KILLED MINE IN 3 DAYS WITH JUST ZINC, I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING IN MY COMMUNITY, BUT TRUMP IS BUSY PLAYING POLITICS AND RAISING MONEY, SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
first of all …he made a very big deal about hcq many times and said he used it himself and got it emergency approved ……second of all if you look a little deeper at the big picture and the plan that has been in place —-the quest to expose and conquer the deep state that have been destrying the world for many decades ……..everything needs to be played out …the people must be shown …..look !! fake news exposed —big pharma being exposed —corrupt politicians being exposed ——big tech exposed …hollyweird exposed …….election fraud exposed …….it had to be this way ……….people have to be at the precipe to wake up and not allow this evil to surface again ……..
03:11 AM - Aug 08, 2021
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rachel T22, click on at the bottom under it