Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
31 May, 05:48
Is it just me, or is it getting almost impossible to engage in small talk? Talked with some family today and they are all comparing various weeds growing in their yard , meanwhile, I am piping in with, ok, but are you following what Putin has been saying, you do realize he's an ally right? Oh, and Trump WILL be back and I don't mean in 2024, oh and the children being sacrificed, and Kamel Toe not mentioning Memorial day... and then I realize they are looking at me like I have 3 heads.

I crave a good convo with others who are awake....I just can't with the not important stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
i am giggling as I read your post and totally get where you are coming from 🤣 Hold on pretty soon all will know and we will be the ones to shine 🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️
05:51 PM - May 31, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DebaDo62 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 May, 05:57
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
The new common statement will be 'I tried to tell 'ya' - soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
31 May, 08:23
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Yes and I told you so 🧐