Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Is it just me, or is it getting almost impossible to engage in small talk? Talked with some family today and they are all comparing various weeds growing in their yard , meanwhile, I am piping in with, ok, but are you following what Putin has been saying, you do realize he's an ally right? Oh, and Trump WILL be back and I don't mean in 2024, oh and the children being sacrificed, and Kamel Toe not mentioning Memorial day... and then I realize they are looking at me like I have 3 heads.

I crave a good convo with others who are awake....I just can't with the not important stuff.
05:48 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
15 June, 06:13
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I am feeling the same way about small talk. I have to tread lightly around my family or I get lectured or tuned out! Saw your old post about The Leftovers, yes I vaguely can put that with todays happenings. But don't remember enough details, and yes it is hard to follow. Watch DEVS, very eye opening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
31 May, 09:23
Conversations with certain people are a thing of the past. Most of mine turn into arguments (not on my part, I don’t need to argue the truth) or “let’s not talk about this”. If we can’t talk to each other then I have no reason for you to be in my life. Sad to say but it’s how I feel llately. I have a very small circle and I’m ok with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
31 May, 08:11
My heart goes out to you! Same thing here with my family. Mother and Father in law here all weekend, they love Trump, but the minute I talk about him coming back, the conversation changes; Nice flowers, are those waving petunias? I hate waving Petunias, do you have enough sun?? It doesn't help that my husband thinks I'm crazy too!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
31 May, 07:56
Been this way my whole life. Could make small talk but prefer deeper topics. This last year it’s almost impossible. Those friends I tend to avoid. One friend I can have discussions with is really the only one I talk to. Those that are still caught up in their own little world drive me crazy. I just have to look at it as some of us are called to this so the rest can live a “normal” life.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
31 May, 07:12
at least they were talking about 'weeds'

... their own BS / belief systems personified maybe :D

Shar Sirn @SharS
31 May, 06:47
Can we all move to a location that we can hang out and talk? It is getting old talking to the "walking asleep"!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
31 May, 07:40
In response Shar Sirn to her Publication
Yes, that is an amazing idea!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 May, 06:35
what’s even funnier is they probably aren’t weeds either!

John Harper @Harpdawgs40
31 May, 06:24
Yep, I walk in stores now that have signs up that say I dont need a mask if I am Vaccinated. I say outloud I have saved Americans because I got all 5 shots... Moderna, Pfizer, J&J, Nike, Coca Cola. I tell people I made $200 for all 5 from my work and I don't even know why I got them other than I wanted to save America. People just stare at me, I going to troll the shit out of ppl now, Karma is a bitch!

Phat Dog @StubbyNiles
31 May, 05:58
Maddening, isn't it? My family, as well, has been drinking the Kool-Aid for TOO long. Sadly, we haven't talked about much other than our kids and the weather for 5 years, or so.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 May, 05:56
We ALL are pretty much in the same boat ... I crave the exact same thing. We are gonna get there !!! Soon! 👍

J.L. Spraggins @JLS1125
31 May, 05:53
Amen, sister! 🧐 👍

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
31 May, 05:53
Some will never wake-up until they get a shock. They will want to talk after that.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
31 May, 05:51
i am giggling as I read your post and totally get where you are coming from 🤣 Hold on pretty soon all will know and we will be the ones to shine 🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 May, 05:57
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
The new common statement will be 'I tried to tell 'ya' - soon!