MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Does NY currently have a criminal case or investigation against TRUMP? Do you see it? Clinton Projection because we told them we're dropping their RED CROSS=CF docs & concentration camp video footage.

They took the bait-this is Game Theory.

Attack POTUS Foundation (acting NY AG (told)).
Why?
CF Foundation [Nightmare Awake] [slush fund / children].
Claim: Politcal attack re: case against POTUS.

Just watched Juan O Savin & he said its about to get much more dire & some people may lose hope at the upcoming events about to take place but have faith that it's part of the plan. I cant help but wonder if Trump will be arrested. Even tho Q told us he's 100% insulated & safe.
Wat are ur thoughts frens🐸
09:52 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
28 May, 02:43
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Trump will never be arrested. He's protected among others by GOD!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 05:53
In response Chris Hoff to his Publication
yes I agree 👍
I just lost my shit alil after I watched that intense Juan O Savin and he kept emphasizing wats about to happen next is so bad ppl wont comprehend or understand
But I also remember POTUS is 100% protected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 11:18
legit? or a larp?

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
28 May, 04:23
That's total Cabal BS!!! Who falls for this sh...?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 May, 10:01
The Best is yet to come!

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
27 May, 10:29
I have been thinking the same thing. It makes me sick to my stomach the thought of it. May be his double arrested, as someone else pointed out, but even the optics of it is unnerving to see how far we may have to go in this fight. But as the comms have said, we PatriQts have to STAY TOGETHER & can't give up now. POTUS said he would "gladly take the slings & arrows" for us, so we owe it all to him to HOLD THE LINE & trust that PatriQts are fully in control & that POTUS is 100% insulated. The only other person that could be arrested that would trigger WW mass awakening imo would be FAUCI (under Bidan' leadership). And I sure hope it IS him!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 10:26
I was gonna say don't let the devil freaks get their hands on POTUS>

Maria. Liv. @maria07
27 May, 10:07
🤔If I understand the law correctly then Trump cannot be arrested as he is the top commander of the military. Not by ordinary law. Only the military can do this, and why should they do it. I do not believe that they are doing anything in that direction, no closer to something completely different as Juan said that there was no one who could figure it out. If that happens I do not understand it should be a near death experience for the whole world and all people. No the sick sheep and all the globalists will rejoice and clap their hands. They will only be happy. Only us patriots will feel bad- Constantly thinking about it and what it can be.🙏🙄🙂

Red 55S @Red55S
27 May, 10:01
I lost sleep the other night over the thought of Trump being arrested. It came to me in the morning that Trump with the red tie (real) would be safe and insulated as stated by Q. Trump with the blue tie (double) might be arrested. It's all about optics and necessary apparently. Many will lose hope because they don't know that Trump has a double that plays lots of golf.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 May, 09:56
Well to stay focused in my heart, stay grounded and realize the illusion and just know God’s got this and put the right people in charge. We need to just keep carrying the light energy at our highest vibrations, blocking FEAR out! Just my thoughts.✝️✝️🙏🙏