MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 May, 09:52
Does NY currently have a criminal case or investigation against TRUMP? Do you see it? Clinton Projection because we told them we're dropping their RED CROSS=CF docs & concentration camp video footage.

They took the bait-this is Game Theory.

Attack POTUS Foundation (acting NY AG (told)).
Why?
CF Foundation [Nightmare Awake] [slush fund / children].
Claim: Politcal attack re: case against POTUS.

Just watched Juan O Savin & he said its about to get much more dire & some people may lose hope at the upcoming events about to take place but have faith that it's part of the plan. I cant help but wonder if Trump will be arrested. Even tho Q told us he's 100% insulated & safe.
Wat are ur thoughts frens🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 May, 10:01
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
The Best is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
28 May, 04:23
That's total Cabal BS!!! Who falls for this sh...?

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
28 May, 12:22
people lash out when afraid! i pray this isnt really how it happens but i do remember reading something very close to this years ago. deep breath God is good and it will happen when and how he see’s fit!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 May, 12:03
girl....what a read..wow..blew my mind.. all i know is what is in revelations.. i know israel and france are on our side...china is with russia and whoever else...thats all i can remember.

28 May, 05:49
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
yes china is the dragon
Russia is the bear
and we are the eagle
#Biblical

Alexandra Neve @Alex
27 May, 11:54
no...just a FUCKING IDIOT!

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
27 May, 11:49
This however is not surprising the last few months it's been nothing but verbal diarrhea of the worst kind. Staying positive is a choice but they're sure are alot who relish in the worst possible outcome period. Makes you wonder how much their getting paid or who their handler is

28 May, 06:12
In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication
funny you say that cuz this was posted by the board owner on 8kun....

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
27 May, 11:45
Why didn't he just say the whole world will be nuked at once, saves himself about a half hour

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
27 May, 11:43
I wouldn't waste a second of time on this except for the part of have faith in God.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
27 May, 11:33
They gave this guy all that info uh?
thats cool

Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 May, 11:26
larp

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
27 May, 11:22
talks like one... i concur with Ms Stephanie @americanfoster

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 11:19
LARP.