Back to the Future @Backontrack
Military in charge.
I've touched on it before but expand on why it is so relevant.

Military training is designed to break you down physically & MENTALLY. We will focus on mentally. It’s designed to stretch you to your breaking point & makes you want to quit & go home.

The breaking part is significant. Everyone that enlists has a different psyche, strong, timid, sensitive, weak etc.

The grueling education aims to strip your mind naked, reprogram it until you are mentally supreme able to withstand the horrors of war. You are only as strong as your weakest link.

The world is going through the exact same military training (Plandemic/Vax).
It might not seem so but I believe it to be true.

Once the shit show ends the world will be mentally resilient able to adapt & handle the truth to be unleashed.
09:21 AM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 December, 10:30
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Does that make those of us who are awake and aware Q Seals? We are so sick of them seemilngly getting away with ALL this crap…..we hope and pray justice is served sQQn….maybe it already has been and it has to play out this way to wake up the rest of those who are asleep. We R with you!!!

Happy Q Year!!! 2022 here we come!!! ❤️ 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 December, 03:10
written in may.............now it is end of dec. 2021...........i can tell you i am at that breaking point........many others i know/speak with are here as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 December, 03:38
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
yes we are all at breaking point
as to its conclusion I would like to say it will end soon but would only be guessing.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 December, 11:43
The idiots I enlisted with never figured out that basic was a "filter" so to speak, the last thing any soldier wants is some mentally unstable flake who intends to take himself & a dozen of us with him out in the name of some radical mind fuck psyop, so, if you CAN'T make it through the tiny very shortlived & easily controlled situations of basic training, you sure as fuck ain't ever getting no permanent duty station rifle assignment with live rounds to kill my Patriotic American ass with cause you can't keep your social media shit together from one week to the next mutherfucker! My forefathers literally suffered for THREE GENERATIONS before I was born in service to this "Crown Shitfuck" system & I refuse to allow any further functions for this shit storm to advance! Come fucking stop me! My great grandfather was mustard gassed in WWI & my grandfather served throughout WWII, & I have more family that was rendered fucked from the American meatgrinder war machine since! We owe nothing!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 December, 02:36
no shortage of weak links!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 02:32
This is how I have been feeling for weeks. It really helps to understand why.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 December, 10:21
Fair assessment.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 December, 09:29
yea thats how they get soldiers to die for their bidding.they tell you you're fighting for freedom next thing you know youre in a goat fooker country guarding opium

26 December, 09:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
yes that is true
it has been their mantra
but this has changed
they are saving the world

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angel Grace @Tianshi
06 July, 02:00

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 July, 01:02
And for those who can't oh frkn well, KIDS to save, a planet to literally save. If they are weak, they are weak, kids, kids, kids, most and foremost. We can't wait til every brainwashed adult gets it. Heavy toll to know this shit for decades KNOWING day after day kids en masse were being decimated. I am compassionate yet I mean shit, this has all gone on long enough. Having said that, NO I don't think I know best. I mean damn, I would have done public executions right in front of all. SO probably best cooler heads are in charge. ALL I do know, is glad everyone woke the fk up finally.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 July, 01:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AND for the ones who have been waiting even longer than me, respect, and to those who JUST woke up, respect.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 July, 01:00
It totally feels like we are being prepared for what comes next, getting stronger, gaining confidence, strengthening our compassion...
Not to mention recognizing BS from miles away...

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 May, 01:25
😀 Interesting summation; makes perfect sense 👍
Also reactivating the reasoning abilities of those whose minds have been in hibernation from the TV (idiot box) telling them what to believe.