Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 May, 09:21
Military in charge.
I've touched on it before but expand on why it is so relevant.

Military training is designed to break you down physically & MENTALLY. We will focus on mentally. It’s designed to stretch you to your breaking point & makes you want to quit & go home.

The breaking part is significant. Everyone that enlists has a different psyche, strong, timid, sensitive, weak etc.

The grueling education aims to strip your mind naked, reprogram it until you are mentally supreme able to withstand the horrors of war. You are only as strong as your weakest link.

The world is going through the exact same military training (Plandemic/Vax).
It might not seem so but I believe it to be true.

Once the shit show ends the world will be mentally resilient able to adapt & handle the truth to be unleashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
written in may.............now it is end of dec. 2021...........i can tell you i am at that breaking point........many others i know/speak with are here as well.
03:10 AM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 December, 03:38
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
yes we are all at breaking point
as to its conclusion I would like to say it will end soon but would only be guessing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396