Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Indigo Children have a 12 Point Crown Chakra. They live in 12 dimensions at the same time. When they Awaken, it is a clarion call to the Divine. We are Ascending to the Divine Consciousness and the Gods will live among us. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins
03:09 AM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 September, 05:02
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
04 September, 03:59
It’s so heartening to know that how I’ve felt all my life is not because I’m some weirdo! And the fact that my family sees the truth now, and understand me better, I’m so thankful to God for!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 June, 05:21
wow...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 May, 08:26
Lots of Caddyshack refs lately. 🤩

27 May, 10:53
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Bonus! We're actually going to receive total consciousness. Gunga Galunga. Boom.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
27 May, 12:48
Me! Whoa...

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
26 May, 11:48
to a "T" :) WOW

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 May, 11:27
Everything fits & I've been awake for a long time
It's lonely at times - but wanting to know the Truth & trying to be as aligned with the Divine as possible compensates

27 May, 12:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It's going to be grand when we are all able to link up. I'm looking forward to being around people that understand me. This is a lonely road, but it leads back to the Garden. Blessed be ❤️
#wwg1wga

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 May, 06:55
lol remind you of anyone you know??

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 10:07
🙂I have no idea what this is about but that describes me perfectly. I have always had extremely strong intuition which was a blessing as a nurse. I could catch things about my patients that doctors would overlook, I had a 6th sense about things. My neighbors call me the "dog whisperer" because I can train even an unruly dog very quickly. ( no formal training).The dogs just respind to me, make eye contact and follow my lead. I am fierce about truth, love to be alone, live right next to a forest, in a small quiet town. Crowds and cities exhaust me. I will have to research this.

25 May, 10:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are a very old soul, and your crown chakra is ascended to a divine level. You should have a great Great Awakening

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 09:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I'm a nurse for 32 years as well & this describes me as well, who knew?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Christina Maga @Christina71
25 May, 08:59
I've been waiting to know, who I am. I Trump is Lyran. I was thinking I am Sirian, but this text above fits me too. Excited and ready to meet out star seed families.

Christina Maga @Christina71
25 May, 09:02
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Here's what I was told 3 days ago...... hold the line, light workers, prophets, we have many names form all civilizations, from false gods to miracle workers, we are the normal ones in a strange and challenging environment. Would love to know the whole riddle, nothing is as it seems.

Robin Avers @RedDawn
04 June, 11:46
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Almost 20 for me, I had a reiki healer tell me I was a very bright light and people were threatened by it. I never resonated with the "old soul" thing though. I mean how do you know that? Plus a lot of people say thy are old souls and I think they just like the notion.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 May, 08:58
So that's what it is? I always just thought I was weird.