Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
25 May, 03:09
Indigo Children have a 12 Point Crown Chakra. They live in 12 dimensions at the same time. When they Awaken, it is a clarion call to the Divine. We are Ascending to the Divine Consciousness and the Gods will live among us. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 May, 11:27
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Everything fits & I've been awake for a long time
It's lonely at times - but wanting to know the Truth & trying to be as aligned with the Divine as possible compensates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
It's going to be grand when we are all able to link up. I'm looking forward to being around people that understand me. This is a lonely road, but it leads back to the Garden. Blessed be ❤️
#wwg1wga
12:48 AM - May 27, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 September, 04:42
#vibes
WWG1WGA

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 September, 04:04
Get your feet wet and walk in the grass, ground yourself and be a reciever of the energy that Nicky speaks.