Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
25 May, 03:09
Indigo Children have a 12 Point Crown Chakra. They live in 12 dimensions at the same time. When they Awaken, it is a clarion call to the Divine. We are Ascending to the Divine Consciousness and the Gods will live among us. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
I've been waiting to know, who I am. I Trump is Lyran. I was thinking I am Sirian, but this text above fits me too. Excited and ready to meet out star seed families.
08:59 PM - May 25, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Robin Avers @RedDawn
04 June, 11:46
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Almost 20 for me, I had a reiki healer tell me I was a very bright light and people were threatened by it. I never resonated with the "old soul" thing though. I mean how do you know that? Plus a lot of people say thy are old souls and I think they just like the notion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 01:45
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Very true!!! I've been disliked by many too. Makes so much sense. We are powerful, I'm like a firecracker, in fact I was thinking of getting a firecracker tattoo. Glad you've got it figured out. I'm no better than anyone else, but I have light and fire.

25 May, 09:02
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Here's what I was told 3 days ago...... hold the line, light workers, prophets, we have many names form all civilizations, from false gods to miracle workers, we are the normal ones in a strange and challenging environment. Would love to know the whole riddle, nothing is as it seems.