Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
25 May, 03:09
Indigo Children have a 12 Point Crown Chakra. They live in 12 dimensions at the same time. When they Awaken, it is a clarion call to the Divine. We are Ascending to the Divine Consciousness and the Gods will live among us. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 10:07
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
🙂I have no idea what this is about but that describes me perfectly. I have always had extremely strong intuition which was a blessing as a nurse. I could catch things about my patients that doctors would overlook, I had a 6th sense about things. My neighbors call me the "dog whisperer" because I can train even an unruly dog very quickly. ( no formal training).The dogs just respind to me, make eye contact and follow my lead. I am fierce about truth, love to be alone, live right next to a forest, in a small quiet town. Crowds and cities exhaust me. I will have to research this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I'm a nurse for 32 years as well & this describes me as well, who knew?
09:04 AM - May 27, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 May, 09:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes, I think good nurses are naturally intuitive. I just retired after 50 years of nursing. May God bless your carreer. ☺️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 09:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
wow 50 years? I'm planning on retiring next year. I see more women are more intuitive than men, just my opinion though.