Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
25 May, 03:09
Indigo Children have a 12 Point Crown Chakra. They live in 12 dimensions at the same time. When they Awaken, it is a clarion call to the Divine. We are Ascending to the Divine Consciousness and the Gods will live among us. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
25 May, 08:59
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I've been waiting to know, who I am. I Trump is Lyran. I was thinking I am Sirian, but this text above fits me too. Excited and ready to meet out star seed families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
Here's what I was told 3 days ago...... hold the line, light workers, prophets, we have many names form all civilizations, from false gods to miracle workers, we are the normal ones in a strange and challenging environment. Would love to know the whole riddle, nothing is as it seems.
09:02 PM - May 25, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christina Maga, click on at the bottom under it