Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm am finding it harder and harder to do this everyday. Seriously, I'm not one put myself in the spot light. I do this for GOD and COUNTRY. 10,12,14 hours a day to get the truth out, while knowing the truth, the real truth. You know stuff is happening behind the scenes, you hope the children are being saved. You see a headline every now and then, that they are. Meanwhile, we have to be actors in this horrific movie. I keep telling myself it is GOD'S plan but I am losing interest, if the truth be known. For one reason only, the criminals are still running free in this fake world. Like MTG said today, no one ever gets what is coming to them. No one ever gets arrested. No anybody of importance, you know at the freaking top of the evil food chain. I'm sorry to seem negative, but damn, I do this everyday, every freaking day??????
11:24 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 May, 03:17
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
i hear you - i feel you - you sound just like me some days on here. 🙏 we gotta do self care and just step back now and then. last week my faith was tapped out to such a degree i was like ok that's it - Trump may just be the other side of this same damn ugly evil parasitic coin we've had to deal with for god knows how long - hundreds - thousands - of years. i prayed - asked for the Divine Source God to show me if i was wrong. within 2 days i had an obscure video come my way - TWICE - in 12 hours. then other things happened - flowed my way - and now i am seeing things differently. not to say i enjoy this experience - i f'ing hate this reality now - seeing the evil and the ones obedient to it - but i see and feel that the parasites are behaving this way because they know they are trapped. there are 2 timelines - we are reaching that convergent point that ends theirs and restores ours to our original timeline before those "dimensional criminals/invisible enemies" hijacked ours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 07:41
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thank you Victoria. I know. It just gets to me sometimes. I'm just tired. Very kind words, thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 May, 01:28
All will be Ok, You are not alone, We are many, hang in there, we are standing beside You and all beside GOD.

22 May, 07:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thanks Jason, I know it will, just can't wait for it to be over. Gonna keep on keeping on. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
22 May, 12:20
I can not sleep.
I am hungry for Gods Justice.
It was never about free will, we all where get tricked into this kind of Hell, that others created. What moves me is that the most vulnerable and innocent have to suffer at most. Everyday more and more gets out.
What happens, nothing.
Those who get payed to serve the justice System belongs to those Group of Psychopaths or are blackmailed. They work with such evil Tricks a normal Person would never Imagine and do even the Unimaginable. We life in a World where a Group of People more bad then Hannibal Lector are in the highest Places of Power and there never was a choice for us. Those People have taken everything. They eat and consume all and destroy Innocence. The justice System we believed in, never existed here.
Our helpless Goodness is their Power, this is what enslave us.
We never are able to imagine the Monstrosity in all of them.
We need to stand up.
I can not take it anymore.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 May, 11:56
hang in there lisa u have helped me and many others through, please dont give up we need u know more than ever dont give up 5 min before the miracle, but take a break get some rest and let us pray for u and recive the strength and blessing through our paryers and the blessings of our father in heaven. 🙏

22 May, 08:03
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you Justice. I'm not giving up. I'm just tired, that's all. Thank you for praying for me! We're gonna finish this all together.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
21 May, 11:47
Girl, I hear you!!! I feel the same!! The frustration is getting more and more everyday and I'm so sure our patience is wearing very thin!! In a world where Truth is hard to find, this is why you're so valuable!! Stay encouraged, these are tough times.. I pray you find the strength you need. We're all here for each other sister!! Stay strong 💪..
God WILL Win this!!!

22 May, 08:09
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Your right Jay. Thanks for the encouraging words and prayers. We got this. I just had a moment of disgust.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
21 May, 11:46
I get rhat way at times, but then I ask myself who we HAVEN’T seen much if ( HRC, Schiff, Nadler et al) and if we know JB& KH are imposters, who else looks a bit odd lately?
JB is so obvious and yet people are clueless!
It has to end soon, only God knows for sure.
Keep the Faith!!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 May, 03:22
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Comey too. George Papadopalous (in an interview released today) asked about him - asked where is he? He says he is not in public now because he knows what awaits him. He smiled in a way that said "ok i can't say where he is or what's coming but you all know the truth". Likely - already gone like many as you said. We know the JB presidency is fake. I have a feeling most of the tribunals for those no longer seen or clearly having a double are already gone and we will see the footage later. And the tv shows being cancelled - ellen, maher, oprah - the filth was/is everywhere as we all know.

22 May, 08:12
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Yes, your right, thank you!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
21 May, 11:42
I know for a fact there are a lot of people that feel the same, but afraid to speak up knowing you will get riddled with all the BS that goes with saying your mind. There are many who just don't respond (feeling the same way) knowing what will happen here and the other sites. Thank you for being honest and saying what others are thinking. We all have no other place to go if and when the doors open for those of us who pray non stop. Blessings to you.

22 May, 08:19
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
Thank you. Glad to know, I'm not alone in my feeling. Just tired. Jumping back on the saddle once again. We are going to finish this. Thank you for your blessings and prayers. It means a lot!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

22 May, 08:22
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Lol, you made me laugh at a bad situation. It's all good. Just tired. Thanks for the prayers. I will be praying for you as well amongst the fools.