Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
21 May, 11:24
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm am finding it harder and harder to do this everyday. Seriously, I'm not one put myself in the spot light. I do this for GOD and COUNTRY. 10,12,14 hours a day to get the truth out, while knowing the truth, the real truth. You know stuff is happening behind the scenes, you hope the children are being saved. You see a headline every now and then, that they are. Meanwhile, we have to be actors in this horrific movie. I keep telling myself it is GOD'S plan but I am losing interest, if the truth be known. For one reason only, the criminals are still running free in this fake world. Like MTG said today, no one ever gets what is coming to them. No one ever gets arrested. No anybody of importance, you know at the freaking top of the evil food chain. I'm sorry to seem negative, but damn, I do this everyday, every freaking day??????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
21 May, 11:42
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I know for a fact there are a lot of people that feel the same, but afraid to speak up knowing you will get riddled with all the BS that goes with saying your mind. There are many who just don't respond (feeling the same way) knowing what will happen here and the other sites. Thank you for being honest and saying what others are thinking. We all have no other place to go if and when the doors open for those of us who pray non stop. Blessings to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Thank you. Glad to know, I'm not alone in my feeling. Just tired. Jumping back on the saddle once again. We are going to finish this. Thank you for your blessings and prayers. It means a lot!
08:19 AM - May 22, 2021
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it