Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
21 May, 11:24
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm am finding it harder and harder to do this everyday. Seriously, I'm not one put myself in the spot light. I do this for GOD and COUNTRY. 10,12,14 hours a day to get the truth out, while knowing the truth, the real truth. You know stuff is happening behind the scenes, you hope the children are being saved. You see a headline every now and then, that they are. Meanwhile, we have to be actors in this horrific movie. I keep telling myself it is GOD'S plan but I am losing interest, if the truth be known. For one reason only, the criminals are still running free in this fake world. Like MTG said today, no one ever gets what is coming to them. No one ever gets arrested. No anybody of importance, you know at the freaking top of the evil food chain. I'm sorry to seem negative, but damn, I do this everyday, every freaking day??????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Lol, you made me laugh at a bad situation. It's all good. Just tired. Thanks for the prayers. I will be praying for you as well amongst the fools.
08:22 AM - May 22, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cax SCx @Cax
22 May, 06:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Your strength is your gift...you are healing others as you heal. One day at a time warrior...one day at a time. God Bless you❤️🙏🏻😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396