Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
21 May, 11:24
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm am finding it harder and harder to do this everyday. Seriously, I'm not one put myself in the spot light. I do this for GOD and COUNTRY. 10,12,14 hours a day to get the truth out, while knowing the truth, the real truth. You know stuff is happening behind the scenes, you hope the children are being saved. You see a headline every now and then, that they are. Meanwhile, we have to be actors in this horrific movie. I keep telling myself it is GOD'S plan but I am losing interest, if the truth be known. For one reason only, the criminals are still running free in this fake world. Like MTG said today, no one ever gets what is coming to them. No one ever gets arrested. No anybody of importance, you know at the freaking top of the evil food chain. I'm sorry to seem negative, but damn, I do this everyday, every freaking day??????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
I get rhat way at times, but then I ask myself who we HAVEN’T seen much if ( HRC, Schiff, Nadler et al) and if we know JB& KH are imposters, who else looks a bit odd lately?
JB is so obvious and yet people are clueless!
It has to end soon, only God knows for sure.
Keep the Faith!!
11:46 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TitoRichard in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
22 May, 08:12
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Yes, your right, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 May, 03:22
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Comey too. George Papadopalous (in an interview released today) asked about him - asked where is he? He says he is not in public now because he knows what awaits him. He smiled in a way that said "ok i can't say where he is or what's coming but you all know the truth". Likely - already gone like many as you said. We know the JB presidency is fake. I have a feeling most of the tribunals for those no longer seen or clearly having a double are already gone and we will see the footage later. And the tv shows being cancelled - ellen, maher, oprah - the filth was/is everywhere as we all know.