Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
22 May, 03:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
nonce alert

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
21 May, 04:54
is this the kid Shai is playing in Mels movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 05:39
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
supposed to be mike rothschild.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 May, 04:18
I agree... The interactions I had with GE were always pleasant and kind. My gut tells me he is making this war go hot in order to do 2 things.
1) if GE makes them mad enough, they will make mistakes.
2) It is close enough to the end that he can tell as much truth as he can.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 04:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏yes, agree

also I think that he knows we need to be able to recognize the evil ones, and we all do not know how to do that. I need big fat hints a lot. Some are no brainers, but the really deep stuff I do not know.

and Q said they are stupid, and I see it now.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
21 May, 03:43
@Ghostezra GhostyOne is making the Snakes upset lol😆

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:56
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
😆agree!

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
21 May, 03:07
The freak looks like a lizard.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:09
In response Tara Harris to her Publication
A ROTHSCHILD CRITICIZING GHOSTEZRA AND SAYING HE IS POSTING ANTISEMETIC STUFF THEN THE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS ANTI-PEDO AND ANTI CRIMINAL AND ANTI SCAMDEMIC

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:09
In response Tara Harris to her Publication
😁😄
YES, LIZARD...JUST GOT THAT, THANK YOU!! 😆

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 May, 03:07
That Zionist prick blocked me on Twitter. Couldn't tolerate me and my 4K followers

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:10
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
😗WOW....

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 May, 03:13
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
You mean Rothschild, right?😉

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
21 May, 03:06
Seeing him across the gym from me in a dodgeball match = LOVE :)

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 May, 03:04
I remember reading that Kellie Ann 777 said to stay away from him.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 03:02
WAIT so Ezra is him? Not saying that is what your saying, but is it? Clarity for me please. IF you can. OR want too.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 May, 03:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No, not Ezra. He's yacking on Twitter about what Ghost Ezra is lately posting on Telegram. Biblical and historical truth about the lineage of the people we know as the "Jews" today. The Rothschilds, et al =Cabal want their true lineage kept hidden. He has good information, charts and the right scriptures posted on his Telegram Channel.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
NO EZRA IS NOT HIM. MIKE ROTHSCHILD IS CRITICIZING GHOST EZRA ON TWITTER

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 02:58

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
21 May, 03:04
Oh I see he spelled antisatanic wrong.

Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
21 May, 04:15
This makes me feel even more confident that Ghost is Ezra Cohen.