CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 02:58
It's Mike Rothschild.
make him famous

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 03:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WAIT so Ezra is him? Not saying that is what your saying, but is it? Clarity for me please. IF you can. OR want too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
NO EZRA IS NOT HIM. MIKE ROTHSCHILD IS CRITICIZING GHOST EZRA ON TWITTER
03:11 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
21 May, 03:14
Rothschilds are the devil. GET THEIR STUPID ASS vineyards too. They think they are so smart, and WHY they have such "expensive" wine. Like Flynn says, hold the wine. ADRENOWINE spirit cooking wine, YUK> TUNNELS< then trace every fkn shell company they use globally and you will find more evil. YEP Ezra is OVER THE TARGET>

21 May, 03:12
We are on the same page. Trust me. Right on. I get it, ty for explaining and taking that time. I think Ezra rocks.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
me too. sometimes ghostezra posts things and pics with no explanations so I have to research what he is trying to tell us. A lot of what he says I do not understand and have never seen before. Mind blowing sometimes. I do not know anything about the cabal hidden religion stuff, and am trying to wrap my head around it now. totally over my head.