CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 02:58
It's Mike Rothschild.
make him famous

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 03:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WAIT so Ezra is him? Not saying that is what your saying, but is it? Clarity for me please. IF you can. OR want too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
No, not Ezra. He's yacking on Twitter about what Ghost Ezra is lately posting on Telegram. Biblical and historical truth about the lineage of the people we know as the "Jews" today. The Rothschilds, et al =Cabal want their true lineage kept hidden. He has good information, charts and the right scriptures posted on his Telegram Channel.
03:08 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 03:10
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I have my theories with me just coming on here of why Ezra blocked me, I will leave that at that. BUT I know he is the real deal. AND these demon shits in all are getting skewled including the "trestle boards"

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 03:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏