Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 May, 10:22
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Yuck, it’s time to exterminate the evil-all of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
20 May, 09:19
Born a man~M2F

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
20 May, 10:16
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Executed a man😎

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
20 May, 09:17
Same~

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 May, 09:30
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
What happens is they still walk free.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 May, 07:57
DING DONG HE’S DEAD & SO IS HIS BOY GAGA!!

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 May, 07:48
In my findings:
[gaga] is [marina's] child.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 May, 07:43
c'est sur 🥴pas a dire ..pas la meme tete 🙄la blague

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
20 May, 07:40
Have read where that "thing" has already been executed. Let's hope that is true. Pure evil!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 May, 08:22
MAY SHE ROT IN H3LL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 06:03
ALSO tries from hell to mimic the very real aspect from GOD ONLY NO FREAKIN creepy stuff, that HE really will renew our youth. NOT some sickos like this, hells attempt, thru these evil sons and daughters of hell, just like GOD called them, their father is the devil.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 May, 05:43
I’m 63, took a long hard road to look this way. Never will accept anything to be younger. I’ve earned this, God’s helped me along the way🙏🙏😎

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 May, 05:43
I’m 63, took a long hard road to look this way. Never will accept anything to be younger. I’ve earned this, God’s helped me along the way🙏🙏😎

MR. WHITE @VAW46
19 May, 05:41
. I heard some rumors it is a man just like Gaga but only rumors. Except for Lady Gaga now it's a man for sure ...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
19 May, 07:42
In response MR. WHITE to his Publication
You are correct pictures showed his 3rd leg between his legs.